SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, those pics look great! I can't wait to see some more of him in his Throne, then it will look complete.

Can't believe this is not sold out. Looks solid, it's THE EMPEROR.

/confused

maybe because folks wanted the lightning bolts?

or $100 is too much?

I canceled because I've got too much on my plate and the wife losing her job.

the face still looks a little off to me. But thats just ME. :dunno

oh man, oh man... those pics are super sweet... He is one of the best pieces so far from sideshow... should be getting my by the end of the week... :chew

maybe because folks wanted the lightning bolts?

or $100 is too much?

I canceled because I've got too much on my plate and the wife losing her job.

the face still looks a little off to me. But thats just ME. :dunno

Lightning bolts would look dumb IMO

Lightning bolts would look dumb IMO

Really?

P3060024_01.jpg

P3060022_01.jpg

P3100042.jpg

I don't get the big objection to them including lightning, I can't imagine it would have driven up the cost too much, and those wanting it would have it, and those that didn't care for it wouldn't have to use it.

He's looking good...

That sculpted neck helps a lot...this head sculpt would've looked really weird on that generic neck peg the pro features....nice touch, Sideshow!

I think sticking the Emperor on a generic, smooth neck would have made the figure seem half assed, either sculpting the neck piece or doing a full neck and head, 1 piece setup like the Buck figures was really the only option for doing a figure of him properly.

Thanks for the compliment! And I totally get people not liking the lightening. Some people feel the same about the ignited sabers. I, for one, would have liked the option, but as things are, I'll be very happy.

What pics are everyone saying looks so great, he looks the same to me. Oh well still getting this even if it sucks balls and looks like ____, it's the Emperor :rock

Back