SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what you guys are so excited about; this looks NOTHING like Grimace!!

grimace.jpg

(I haven't read the entire thread so apologize if somebody used that joke already.)

Recyclability. We don't get a Ford hand because they use the same hand molds over and over for numerous characters. With Palpatine, we get lucky, he's essentially an alien so we get unique hands for him, at least in his deformed state like this or the Sidious figure, but then the Chancellor Palpatine figure used the same old Buck hands.

Which is exactly why we SHOULD have gotten the Ford pointing finger. I mean that has a lot of uses with figures. Certainly more useful than the fists they give the clone troopers. I still don't get why we don't get the other 2 hands Clone Obi-Wan had. That 'force' hand would be great for holding the large rifle, but no, we get two trigger hands and two useless fists with them. :gah:

You only get the free gift if you order him now during the promotion, if you placed a preorder before, I don't think you get a gift.

You only get the free gift if you order him now during the promotion, if you placed a preorder before, I don't think you get a gift.

Yep. It really is a kick in the nuts for those of us that keep our pre-orders when the exclusive comes in stock again and you can get a free gift. I wish they'd offer some sort of incentive to keep pre-orders (ie extra reward points than an in-stock purchase, free gifts, etc.).

So no pants for poor Palpie? Anyway the figure looks awesome, the face is super detailed and both heads are great. Futzing and good lighting are a must for him though.

i'm not wearing any underwear right now.:lecture

Excellent. Then remove your pants, run in the street, ask a neighbor or co-worker (depending where you are) to take a video of you and then put it on internet :exactly: If you already did that, show it to us and compare it to Palpatine figure

Back