SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this one!

P9020107.jpg

Can't help myself...

Kung Fu Master Palpatine
P9020085.jpg

Swingin' Galactic Ruler Palpatine
P9020087.jpg

Rockin' Air Guitar Cane Palpatine
P9020092.jpg

Sad, betrayed Palpatine
P9020124.jpg

Best posed shots ever! And the relaxed sculpt shots show exactly how you want this Guy to look. Well done Mikey.

Great shots Mikey! And I love the display pose you've chosen... you've proved that the grimace can look great with the Throne :lecture

Great pics, Mikey! Glad you're happy with him.

I really am! This is the first figure in a very long time that had me constantly glancing out my window for UPS! I sprinted down the stairs like a child on Christmas morning and I think I might have scared the delivery guy a little.

And I am completely satisfied. He's better than I had hoped when the first pics started coming out. I love this figure.

Naturally, I will be doing a lot of customizing on him, but not because he's deeply flawed. Just because I love to do it, and I see where I could make little improvements. Can't wait to get started, but I need to order more paint first. Sigh...

I'm eager to see you 'fix' that neutral sculpt. But really, the grimace works so damn well in that 'sitting forward' position.

I see what you're thinking about the cane extension and that's probably a great fix to solve the need for the hunch.

Back