SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Josh....from one "hack photographer" to another...I like your shots...they always focus on the figure more than creating poses or recreating film stills...all of those shots can be cool to look at, but it's always good to see some pics that just push the figure "warts and all" to the front and center....and where would a Sideshow Freaks photo thread be without that infamous doily? Pretty dull if you ask me.....

Well, thank ya sir! I enjoy your shots as well as you already know. I enjoy everyones shots and I don't want anyone to think I don't care for Sean's or that style. Its not bad at all just not my total cup of tea.

For me personally I just try to have fun with it, give back to the board through my pics, blog, reviews, etc. Cause it means a lot to me. So I'm glad (despite some thinking I'm an _______) that the doily is well thought of in a way.

So how much are you guys crouching him to make poses with the cane? It pisses me off we have to do this, one flaw on an otherwise great fig.

Perfect pic BTW.

webgtd4482.jpg

My money order just went through Santa Clarita. It'll arrive in Thousand Oaks today, just in time for Palps to not get cancelled (damned car insurance payment).

One more week to go. Probably longer. :monkey2

So how much are you guys crouching him to make poses with the cane? It pisses me off we have to do this, one flaw on an otherwise great fig.

Yep, I've got him bent slightly over at the waist, knees significantly bent and right arm (holding the cane) stretched straight down.

But regardless of that, he does look fantastic. He's one of my favs.

Yep, I've got him bent slightly over at the waist, knees significantly bent and right arm (holding the cane) stretched straight down.

But regardless of that, he does look fantastic. He's one of my favs.

Yeah i posted a review on the figure for SS's site. Praising the figure, but bringing up this flaw. (wonder if they'll post it lol)

Never understood how those work...
I'm guessing I need to have been given a gift card?

They give out gift cards at all the major promotions (SDCC, CV, Spooktacular... etc.) There is a free GC thread where I am sure somebody can give you a code to use. I have a couple $25 ones but I think that since they are saved in my promo wallet they won't work for anyone else.

Back