SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

The saber sits there because its resting on the buttons of the lit control panel.... that which is not seen in the SS pic.

:horror

Yeah, until someone points out you can get a full size, usable chair for that money, then it makes you do this a little :monkey2 :lol
True, but you can't get a 1:1 Emperor's throne for $200.

Oh crap... now, that would be one helluva replica item... wonder what something like that would run? Maybe $1500-2000 at the very least?

Oh crap... now, that would be one helluva replica item... won der what something like that would run? Maybe $1500-2000 at the very least?

It would fully depend on the materials used, how much detail goes into it, and whether its being built as a "prop" (for display only) or to be used as a practical chair. So, if you were to commission someone to make one it'd probably run anywhere between $1,000 and $5,000

You could probably go really cheap and do it out of mostly wood and cardboard for a couple hundred bucks, I guess.

You could probably go really cheap ...

Like my personal Jabba display:

funny-pictures-orange-jabba-cat.jpg

Damn it.

Now I want a tortilla filled with ice cream cake and cookies :(

On my way to Baskin Robbins.

brb :wave

Back