SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

Hopefully tomorrow's newsletter and/or production blog will have photos.

Huh? Wha? I'm sorry. I came into this thread to post something but got distracted by Jennifer riding that horse in Flosi's sig. What were we talking about?

I can't remember, I'm too distracted by Alessandra in your sig :lol

Hopefully tomorrow's newsletter and/or production blog will have photos.

I hope so... Last Friday I went and cancelled a handful of pre-orders to make sure I had plenty of funds available for this down the road.... He's going to look great on the top shelf with Vader :rock

I hope so... Last Friday I went and cancelled a handful of pre-orders to make sure I had plenty of funds available for this down the road.... He's going to look great on the top shelf with Vader :rock

I just love this duel. I have the Emperor, Luke and Vader ROTJ ornaments from Hallmark arranged on my Christmas tree to depict the start of their duel with sabers crossing in front of the Emperor.

I just love this duel. I have the Emperor, Luke and Vader ROTJ ornaments from Hallmark arranged on my Christmas tree to depict the start of their duel with sabers crossing in front of the Emperor.

I type this with nothing but love in my heart, but that's gotta win "Nerdiest Post of the Month." :monkey3

This figure looks siiickk..definitely a must have, more so then ANH Vader.

I don't care, I buy this stuff to have "nerdy" fun. It's a lot of money to be spending on collectibles to treat them like a painting you throw on the wall and then forget you even own.

Did Sideshow end their rule about never using an exclusive item for a regular figure? If they are still doing that, then Luke's lightsaber hilt is out of the question as an exclusive piece.

Aha! But the Luke prop hilt that the Emperor had was actually the infamous V2 version (the re-used and redressed ANH Obi-Wan prop):

lsrotj2_2.jpg

lsrotj2.jpg

And this would likely be Sideshow's only chance to give us that one (unless they do a new Jedi Luke 1:6 figure, which I suppose is possible).

So...

:lecture

I don't care, I buy this stuff to have "nerdy" fun. It's a lot of money to be spending on collectibles to treat them like a painting you throw on the wall and then forget you even own.

Don't get me wrong, I play with my toys too, just, having the same ornaments, I never thought of doing that and pictured you making little lightsaber noises standing in front of your Christmas tree. :lol

Aha! But the Luke prop hilt that the Emperor had was actually the infamous V2 version (the re-used and redressed ANH Obi-Wan prop):

lsrotj2_2.jpg
lsrotj2.jpg

And this would likely be Sideshow's only chance to give us that one.

So...

:lecture

I'll buy you a cookie if they actually go that far into detail.

Don't get me wrong, I play with my toys too, just, having the same ornaments, I never thought of doing that and pictured you making little lightsaber noises standing in front of your Christmas tree. :lol

My two year old daughter's favorite Christmas ornament is my AT-AT... she loves pushing the button that makes the walking/firing noise...

Not so much, but I like better when they can be paire to recreate scenes. I also have the AOTC Anakin and Padme posed together like in the Geonosian arena, Obi-Wan posed fighting Jango Fett, stuff like that.

Back