SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

LOL- I blame early doors with Carlsberg Export. I'm working late tonight and I've settled in with an eight pack. Two down, six to go... Were gonna push on through 'til morning, deadlines be damned!

Ah... regualr Carlsberg is my favorite.... Export is a malt liquor, right? Little elephant on the can? Never bought it.

British Beefcake.... That should be your screen name, DG. :lol

BrutusBeefcake.jpg

indeed long live the Black Pig, we all enjoyed Captain Horatio Pugwash, and I hate to correct you old chap but it was Master Mate... and little Willy the cabin boy :naughty:naughty:naughty

Damn Nam! Do you have exclusive rights to my family al-bum?

Ans Flosi, the only Elephants I see are pink ones (easy Nam!) I don't get this "Malt Liquour" stuff? Is it like the "Beaver Liquor" I saw in Colorado?

indeed long live the Black Pig, we all enjoyed Captain Horatio Pugwash, and I hate to correct you old chap but it was Master Mate... and little Willy the cabin boy :naughty:naughty:naughty

It'll always be "Roger the Cabin boy" to me.

And the less said about Seaman Staines the better!

Damn Nam! Do you have exclusive rights to my family al-bum?

Ans Flosi, the only Elephants I see are pink ones (easy Nam!) I don't get this "Malt Liquour" stuff? Is it like the "Beaver Liquor" I saw in Colorado?

I don't know about you, but I would be VERY WARY of anything with that on the label. :lol

The runaway train came down the tracks and she blew... Wooo Hooo!

I don't know about you, but I would be VERY WARY of anything with that on the label. :lol

Are you kidding? I want that printed on a t-shirt!!! :monkey5

Hmmm, is someone keeping track of the tangents? Can we get a listed recap?

Last edited:

Ahhhh! the full on Danish 7.5% Syrup! this is just a babes 5%er, more like refreshing spring water than beer.

I was in Belgo's (Belgium Restaurant in the UK) the other week drinking Delirium Tremens. At 8.5% that'll put hairs on your chest. Hell. It'll put hairs on the hairs on your chest!

Are you kidding? I want that printed on a t-shirt!!! :monkey5

Just buy the Rob Zombie Devil's Rejects t-shirt that had the same joke in neon: ***** Liquors ;)

Ahhhh! the full on Danish 7.5% Syrup! this is just a babes 5%er, more like refreshing spring water than beer.

I was in Belgo's (Belgium Restaurant in the UK) the other week drinking Delirium Tremens. At 8.5% that'll put hairs on your chest. Hell. It'll put hairs on the hairs on your chest!

It's not a manly man's bear unless you gotta chew it!

Belgium beer is wonderful! :duff :wacky

I guess now is not the right time to bring up the fact that I am enjoying a large Schooner of Sherry?

Neither is it the time for me to admit I was seriously considering taking a picture of me "Licking my *****" after Nam's comment.

Here Spanky... come to daddy...

She's molting, and I don't fancy gagging on a hair ball.

Oh that's it! I must do some work. Can't you lot all stop posting and let me get on?

AHH ha that explains why I am sporting a captains hat and a rather fetching buoyancy aid!

And DG... put.... the cat...... DOWN and stop licking it!!!

Back