SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

My LCS is planning on getting the reg. but not the throne. I guess I'm in for the throne for now. I want to see what the exclusive is before I order the Emperor itself.

My LCS is planning on getting the reg. but not the throne. I guess I'm in for the throne for now. I want to see what the exclusive is before I order the Emperor itself.

The exclusive is a grimace-y head.

This, Vader, and Jabba are now THE 1:6 Star Wars pieces to have.

I will not miss this. Palpatine is my favorite character and I've waited quite a while for a 1:6 ROTJ version, and I never expected it to be this good - I can say that judging by these pics, I am more than satisfied with what I see.

The exclusive is a grimace-y head.

tumblr_kte21sLz6Q1qzptilo1_400.gif

I think the fact that I've been humming the Emperor's theme for the past 15 minutes is a sign that I should get in on the PPO for this.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/pRNUMAztVHc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/pRNUMAztVHc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i'm startin a howes thread to get the cane. sign up?

GOd, Windu had him............................... he had him.....

He was PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was over from there on...

Hurts my heart!!! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

This looks all kinds of awesome... I hope that the cane is included, not having that would suck.

But either way the entire figure is awesome. And the Exclusive is a great must-have. If it were the other way around (non-grimace head was the exclusive) I wouldn't even bother :lol

Although Palps is a bit more $$$ than I expected, the throne is about $20 cheaper so I feel like I'm breaking even.

Do you really believe this figure won't have the cane?

Back