SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

This is very exciting and very smart of SSC to release them like this. Easy on the wallet, must have exclusive, and that throne...oh, oh, oh, that throne. Looks spot on to me, like Pix said lets hope he survives paint. But with the last few figures paint has been spectacular (Lando, Cobra Officer, Henry Sr., etc.) so we should be in luck.

eh, the non exclusive looks like a puppy. the extra head looks awesome though! teeth look better to me then HT comedians so far..

Looking at the pic there is no doll dot... so I am thinking they can't muck the paint up.

*crosses fingers*

so no cane then? or even luke's saber hilt? no accessories except for heads and hands? ouch.

Interesting thing pointed out to me by Wor-Gar, there's no photo depicting accessories like usual, so I'm not certain these photos depict everything included with the figure, maybe a surprise for the PPO.

i know the emperor doesn't really use anything in the film but c'mon. give me something sideshow.

here's a question. if i use $80 worth of reward points and buy both items on the same transaction, do I still earn rps on one of the items or do you lose the points for the whole purchase?

i'm kinda debating the throne now. sure it's cool and all, but i think i'd much rather have the figure standing. either with the mystery cane next to vader or in a force lightning pose with the angry sculpt. ah decisions decisions.

i might get the palps ex from SSC and get the throne from a vendor.

If there's no cane, that old Hasbro 12" Palpy is gonna get a surge in ebay popularity methinks!

THERE IS A CANE FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!!!!! THERE IS A CANE!!!!!!

A CANE!!!! A CANE!!!!!

A MOTHU F'''''''N CANEEEEE!!!!!!!

AAAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

:cuss

A CANE!!!! A CANE!!!!!

Yeah, it sucks how there's no cane.

teehee

i might get the palps ex from SSC and get the throne from a vendor.

This would be the way to go me thinks. Although I might order a throne first to allow me to search for the best price but still secure one.

candy_canes_peppermint_single.jpg

here's a question. if i use $80 worth of reward points and buy both items on the same transaction, do I still earn rps on one of the items or do you lose the points for the whole purchase?

I would buy them seperate. Use your points on the figure that way you get points for the throne.

A CANE!!!! A CANE!!!!!

So will we be getting a cane with this figure or just a hand to hold the non-existent accessory.

i'm kinda debating the throne now. sure it's cool and all, but i think i'd much rather have the figure standing. either with the mystery cane next to vader or in a force lightning pose with the angry sculpt. ah decisions decisions.

If this was Skeletor's throne..... :lecture

Back