SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

I wouldn't worry about hunting down a Hasbro one until the full product specs list Friday with the PPO, I don't see this figure not coming with it, there's so little for him to include, especially the regular edition, it would be EPIC fail to not include it.

Well SS did include a blaster with Leia but neglected to include a blaster hand.. why not a cane hand with no cane? :dunno

The hand isn't even what's making me thing the cane'll be done, it's just a key part of him in Jedi, for all the attention they promote with their figures, to exclude that would just be a big miss on their part, to me it's like forgetting Luke has a lightsaber.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0_JyoK8RVPE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0_JyoK8RVPE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

here's a question. if i use $80 worth of reward points and buy both items on the same transaction, do I still earn rps on one of the items or do you lose the points for the whole purchase?

You'd lose it all for using RPs on the purchase period.

So wait...there's no cane?:rotfl

Man, this is one of those rare times where the exclusive item is a must have for me! I will be missing lunch on Friday to ensure that I snag an ex. Really looks great!

:emperor

Man, this is one of those rare times where the exclusive item is a must have for me! I will be missing lunch on Friday to ensure that I snag an ex. Really looks great!

I agree. A sculpted expression from a scene in the film is too cool regardless if there is no cane and the throne is too small :D

"And your faith in your friends is yours!" :emperor

:lol:lol:lol:eek:

meathead.jpg

Last edited:

There's no cane? The throne is small? HOLY CRAP I JUST PEED DOWN MY LEG!!!! I'm going to end it all!!! Ski, you can have my Hot Toys figs, Nam You can have my Indy and Joe figs. My son gets the Star Wars stuff... Good bye creul world! :crying :pow

I hope people go out and spend $20 or more on a Hasbro cane and then feel silly when this thing comes with one :lol

Nice shots of the remake Freddy! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I hope people go out and spend $20 or more on a Hasbro cane and then feel silly when this thing comes with one :lol

Are they not seeing the hand sculpted for the sole purpose of holding the cane? I think it's a case like the Reg. Duke, where there's no accessories posted. If we chicken-little by these shots, he doesn't even come with a stand. :rolleyes:

Worm secret:

I'd buy a Palpatine in 1/4

I hope ppl fall asleep..... :emperor:emperor:emperor

Would be pretty kewl to c Pix coming in here late :rotfl

I think the fact that I've been humming the Emperor's theme for the past 15 minutes is a sign that I should get in on the PPO for this.

Me too. :rock

However, I make it much more loud and dramatic by quivering my voice to make the choral notes sound more spooky. My roommate is going to kill me. :emperor

Back