SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

:lol I'm the opposite. My Internet Connection at work is 5x faster than my home connection so I'm not going to have trouble because I have work tomorrow.

Work and home is the same for me, and I have multiple CPU's for processing at each place, I guess it really doesn't matter where I'm at...

:lol I'm the opposite. My Internet Connection at work is 5x faster than my home connection so I'm not going to have trouble because I have work tomorrow.

Same here... I dread having a PPO at a time that I'm off... I've been consistently around 30 seconds or so converting my orders here at work. I can't even pull up a newsletter in less than 2 or 3 at home. :rolleyes:

No doubt! Like Christmas over and over again. :lol

Like this past summer over again, Sideshow Vader, Hot Toys Dutch and Hot Toys Predator 1 within about a 2 week span.

but u hate my Dutch, and he's frakking awesome :rock

I hate the body compared to others, but I still love having Dutch, he can look great, and the clothes look awesome and I really like the sculpt, I'm just upset by the limits of poses he can do with the body he's on. Didn't stop me from taking a bunch of photos of him.

Like this past summer over again, Sideshow Vader, Hot Toys Dutch and Hot Toys Predator 1 within about a 2 week span.

Next week , Shock Trooper and Thrawn for Christmas , Carbonite Han
with Christmas money later that weekend.

Das wha I'm talkn a bout!!!!!! :rock

Thought it was an awesome EX... Got a Drizzle cape coming and a pair of DID boots waiting for him! :rock

but u hate my Dutch, and he's frakking awesome :rock

I traded for one last month and he's awesome! Did that little neck mod and now he looks just about perfect!

Thought it was an awesome EX... Got a Drizzle cape coming and a pair of DID boots waiting for him! :rock

I was thinking about the cape but I all ready have CCC. I like the leather coat all too much as well, I wouldn't know which one to switch back and forth from. I might have to buy another Commander :lol

I traded for one last month and he's awesome! Did that little neck mod and now he looks just about perfect!

The Dutch is one of my favorite HT ever........... :rock

Heads Up...

Processing Alert Notice

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***

***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Grand Admiral Thrawn 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive with Command Chair collectible (item #21901) on December 21st. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

I had to cancel him, no $$$ nor room for two thrones...

I was thinking about the cape but I all ready have CCC. I like the leather coat all too much as well, I wouldn't know which one to switch back and forth from. I might have to buy another Commander :lol

The Dutch is one of my favorite HT ever........... :rock

Have you seen King's CC? Holy crap. He has the cape and it's looks perfect... Wasn't a fan of the jacket myself.

Dutch is cool. I traded a Clark Kent for him so I would have a piece to pair with the Pred.

Have you seen King's CC? Holy crap. He has the cape and it's looks perfect... Wasn't a fan of the jacket myself.

Dutch is cool. I traded a Clark Kent for him so I would have a piece to pair with the Pred.

Yeah I seen those customs whenever Drizz had them on his website for the rest of the SS crew. Still haven't decided if I want one :monkey3

Is anyone else a bit surprised to see the price of the throne? For a mass produced item made of plastic, that appears relatively basic to assemble, and with no moving parts, I was expecting the price to be around $70 - $100. For $140, I would expect at least a couple LED lights on the controls. I would also understand the price more if the 'throne environment' featured some specialized flooring for Vader and Luke to stand on. The fact that I can buy a Hot Toys Leonidas or Iron Man with much more complex engineering for the same price tells me Sideshow has matched and perhaps superseded Hot Toys pricing structure.

Actually, I think 140.00 is a good price. And I am pretty sure that I read that the throne will be polystone. HOW MUCH of it is polystone is another matter.

Friday's PPO is gonna be like the Old Days of Yore...
:lol:lol:lol

That is a redundant statement. It is either "Old days" or "Days of Yore".:D

And as far as the cane. I will bet that Sideshow is including it and just didn't put up a picture of it.

If not...it is a pretty simple piece that would be filled in by Hasbro's prett nicely.

In case you were wondering, the Emperor's cane IS included with the figure, as an accessory. The full list of accessories will be included with tomorrow's PPO :duff

Back