SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

We really need more photos of this great figure and the throne :banana

2vmerdl.jpg

2lcpao6.jpg

nl7f2b.jpg

8ziixj.jpg

10718hw.jpg

2mphr40.jpg

30agu28.jpg

7081hd.jpg

2vmbkvt.jpg

Wheres the pf sideshow?

I would think if the throne was a solid enough piece and made of polystone that it would be worth the amount that they are asking for. If it's plastic, then that's a whole other story :sick

2 heads cool, im gonna have to get him and make a chair at some point.

I don't think the PPO will be that bad tomorrow with the ordering system thats been in place for awhile now its goes pretyty smooth.

We'll see, the servers were overloaded last Thursday for newsletter preorders.

I foresee great lags, time-outs and general unrest.... every that will transpire will do so by my design....

We'll see, the servers were overloaded last Thursday for newsletter preorders.

Great stuff coming out tonight in the NL :rock :rock :rock

Its' gonna pre-heat the servers for tomorrow!

Silver Sur.... :rock

Nothing of interest to me in tonight's NL, I'm not getting the new Clone, and Palp's info's already been posted.

and Saber... possibly, it's a great Marvel night for sure! :rock

Ditto. Its all about Friday morning for me. :D

....same. I have a feeling this will be a generous edition size. The reaction has been pretty positive.... If the ES for the EX is under 1000 there should be strong demand on the secondary market. After all, it's a head-sculpt, not an extra hand with a ring.

Ditto. Its all about Friday morning for me. :D

Indeed, rise and shine, go through hell, wind down after you're triumphant success, hopefully, then figure out how to move on with your day despite the excited 5 year old bouncing off the walls inside you.

Indeed, rise and shine, go through hell, wind down after you're triumphant success, hopefully, then figure out how to move on with your day despite the excited 5 year old bouncing off the walls inside you.

Friday I have the pre-order, of course, and Cobra Commander is coming in the mail :rock.... Monday DX Joker :rock Should be a great few days, figure wise.

I'm at a stand still for new stuff right now, but it's looking likely that in a short span, I'll be getting HT John Connor, Wolverine and DX Batman together, what a few weeks that'll be.

I'm not going to have trouble. No work tomorrow. Teehee.

:lol I'm the opposite. My Internet Connection at work is 5x faster than my home connection so I'm not going to have trouble because I have work tomorrow.

Friday I have the pre-order, of course, and Cobra Commander is coming in the mail :rock.... Monday DX Joker :rock Should be a great few days, figure wise.

Flos did you get the staff?

Back