SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody seen the prices for those Royal Guards on ebay. had an idea of placing one each beside palpatine while sits on the throne. Is the old Hasbro one that much inferior to the Medicom one? I figured that either will do.

Anybody seen the prices for those Royal Guards on ebay. had an idea of placing one each beside palpatine while sits on the throne. Is the old Hasbro one that much inferior to the Medicom one? I figured that either will do.

While there's no doubt the Medicom are better, I have a hasblo next to my EP3 Palps and it looks fine!

Man today was certainly exciting. Have to stop to give SS props on that. First the awesomess looking clone last night (bought 2), then the most awesomess Palpy this morning with dual portraits!!! Feels like the old magic happening, doesnt it? If these are signs of 2010 1/6th SW, I totally geeked!
Thanks SS!
Here's hoping Yoda has as much fanfare and cool factor (like extra heads) as Palpatine! Cant wait!

So, How can it be sold out when the edition number is...to be decided ???

How does that work ??

I may wait for 2nd market, I'm just appalled at Sideshows pricing lately. I like the throne, but good god, for that price they could have put lighting in it.

His shoulder armor is too big and he still looks fat. The light up eyes aren't bright enough, there aren't enough accessories, the belt is too big - Medicom's is better.

Just thought this Star Wars thread wasn't feeling right...

His shoulder armor is too big and he still looks fat. The light up eyes aren't bright enough, there aren't enough accessories, the belt is too big - Medicom's is better.

Just thought this Star Wars thread wasn't feeling right...

1428814339_a4f9979a4f.jpg

Back