Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I find that hard to believe with an edition size of 7500. Ex, definitely, the reg is doubtful.

Well for collectors sake I hope your wrong. I just believe there are a lot of people out there that want this and when they are gone when ever that may be these will go up in value and be a collectors item.

Well for collectors sake I hope your wrong. I just believe there are a lot of people out there that want this and when they are gone when ever that may be these will go up in value and be a collectors item.

NEVER gonna happen with this size ES. Darth Vader and Indy had less than half this amount of PFs made and they still sell for under $350 usually. Sure people can put those PFs up on ebay and ask for astronomical amounts but people never buy those auctions. Sad IMO that SS mass-made DC like this. IMO they took it a little too far. I really wish they would have kept this to a more reasonable 4000 ES includung the Ex. :thud: Oh well, I've cancelled my Batman Ex so hope whoever gets him enjoys him. :)

Last edited:

NEVER gonna happen with this size ES. Darth Vader and Indy had less than half this amount of PFs made and they still sell for under $350 usually. Sure people can put those PFs up on ebay and ask for astronomical amounts but people never buy those auctions. Sad IMO that SS mass-made DC like this. IMO they took it a little too far. I really wish SS would have kept this to a more reasonable 4000 ES includung the Ex. :thud: Oh well, I've cancelled my Batman Ex so hope whoever gets him enjoys him. :)

The Indys and Vaders look no where near as amazing as this. I have never been impressed by any of them. I will buy one of those said statues when they look as good as this. Matter of opinion of course.

The Indys and Vaders look no where near as amazing as this. I have never been impressed by any of them. I will buy one of those said statues when they look as good as this. Matter of opinion of course.

TOD Indy is one of the best statues SS has ever produced. Got the reg for just under $300.

TOD Indy is one of the best statues SS has ever produced. Got the reg for just under $300.

Not my bag I guess. I still can't even put the two as being equal in the looks department.

I agree with KingB I don't think any of SSC statues have looked as good as any of the DC statues they have made. There are a few from marvel I consider amazing too, but not many. Just until I saw the star wars PF's at SDCC I didn't think they were that great either. I have been waiting for SSC to make incredible products and to get the DC line I think both have finally happened. They have made a few incredible marvel pieces too though IMO. Everyone feels different about these things so no worries just do what makes you happy. I could care less about the es I am just happy I have the ex and that is all that matters to me, since the DC statues look so amazing!

...And the ES argument rolls on

I am not going to let the ES get in the way of my enjoyment of this piece. Before any ES was announced, I fell in love with it because it was exceptional looking.

I am not going to let the ES get in the way of my enjoyment of this piece. Before any ES was announced, I fell in love with it because it was exceptional looking.

I acutally might pick up a Reg so I can Display One Batman with the Bat Family and one with the Justice League....if I ever complete the justice league.

I acutally might pick up a Reg so I can Display One Batman with the Bat Family and one with the Justice League....if I ever complete the justice league.

That is a sweet idea I would if I could afford it, but I would love to see some pictures of it once you finish it. :hi5:

That is a sweet idea I would if I could afford it, but I would love to see some pictures of it once you finish it. :hi5:

We'll see what happens, believe me it'll come down to how much money I have after I get whatever other PF's Sideshow decides to throw at us for the rest of the year but if it happens I'll be happy to post pics.:)

After seeing a few more vids and pics ... Honestly huge ES or not... This is just to darn sweet. I can't wait to see this one in person.

...And the ES argument rolls on

So I guess SS will do overkill on the ES of Superman and WW...? Oh well. I'll be passing on DC then except for maybe Supes. This ES is too crazy for me but obviously others don't mind so that's cool. I like to keep my statues a little more "limited" than 9500 pieces. Anyhoo, all good to those of you that didn't cancel your Ex like me. :1-1:

So I guess SS will do overkill on the ES of Superman and WW...? Oh well. I'll be passing on DC then except for maybe Supes. This ES is too crazy for me but obviously others don't mind so that's cool. I like to keep my statues a little more "limited" than 9500 pieces. Anyhoo, all good to those of you that didn't cancel your Ex like me. :1-1:

Well, if you get the EXs on each they will be more limited though. But I get it if you don't want them because your concern is ES. I just know from my experiences with other companies that these Edition Sizes aren't that bad. Higher than everything else for Sideshow but still over all, not terrible.

Well I would have bought it off you for retail...:lol:rotfl... Darn closed wait list...lol

Well, if you get the EXs on each they will be more limited though. But I get it if you don't want them because your concern is ES. I just know from my experiences with other companies that these Edition Sizes aren't that bad. Higher than everything else for Sideshow but still over all, not terrible.

exactly...2-3000 pieces worldwide? that's nothing.

Josh you are hardcore bro!!! :lol I love it great idea :clap

batman-is-tough.jpg

Back