Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I have my formal living room quarantined off with baby gates so no child shall pass! My Besta and statues will live there until they know better and I will move them to the more relaxed atmosphere to my TV room in a few years once they have aged a bit. :impatient:

Lol...well I am going to figure it out. Thinking of getting a double Besta with doors I can lock...lol. Unfortunately my 5 year old is to darn smart to be locked out of any room in the house. I am not kidding, baby gates take him 4 seconds to get down, and he has learned how to pick locks ...lol:panic:

Lol...well I am going to figure it out. Thinking of getting a double Besta with doors I can lock...lol. Unfortunately my 5 year old is to darn smart to be locked out of any room in the house. I am not kidding, baby gates take him 4 seconds to get down, and he has learned how to pick locks ...lol:panic:

Wow.... could it be SATAN!:monkey3:rotfl

Solution....:thwak

Wow.... could it be SATAN!:monkey3:rotfl

Solution....:thwak

Dude when he was about 14 months old he litterly could go over the edge of his crib like a ninja... Jumped into a pool at 3 and swam across 12 foot deep water. He is kind of scary...:panic:

It doesn't really matter though. I will have some time to figure it out. The on,y thing that. UHF postponed me getting this one in March is if I decided to get Skaar for Xmas first. I want Skaar badly and he has a smaller ES, BUT I don't trust that Batman won't sell out WAY faster then some of the guys here may think...:pray:

Last edited:

Dude when he was about 14 months old he litterly could go over the edge of his crib like a ninja... Jumped into a pool at 3 and swam across 12 foot deep water. He is kind of scary...:panic:

It doesn't really matter though. I will have some time to figure it out. The on,y thing that. UHF postponed me getting this one in March is if I decided to get Skaar for Xmas first. I want Skaar badly and he has a smaller ES, BUT I don't trust that Batman won't sell out WAY faster then some of the guys here may think...:pray:

Skaar isn't my cup of tea so I can't comment there. I don't think the Reg will sell out quite as quickly as you may think. Stranger things have happened though.

Skaar isn't my cup of tea so I can't comment there. I don't think the Reg will sell out quite as quickly as you may think. Stranger things have happened though.

Yeah ... It is a bit like playing a chess game ... Trying to see what you want to do and should do a few moves ahead. Oh that and I am an over planning type of guy...lol.

LOL people.... there are around 5 billion ppl in the world.. from there we can say there are at least 300K Batman fans. from there we can say at least 20k would collect statues of Batman. from there we can say that 10k would want the sideshow one. What is the point of just making 1000 statues? So people who missed the pre order can be ****ed? not fair. let them make as much as they want. you wanna collect statues cuz you like them or cuz you wanna brag you got some **** other people dont?
Even if they make 5000 there will be people that will miss on it.

LOL people.... there are around 5 billion ppl in the world.. from there we can say there are at least 300K Batman fans. from there we can say at least 20k would collect statues of Batman. from there we can say that 10k would want the sideshow one. What is the point of just making 1000 statues? So people who missed the pre order can be ****ed? not fair. let them make as much as they want. you wanna collect statues cuz you like them or cuz you wanna brag you got some **** other people dont?

Your a couple billion people short on the world population

So if so many are unhappy with the ES. Superman has to be a guaranteed flop. Take that SS!! :yess: :monkey3

That's still one Batman statue per 736842 people my friend. That is hardly exclusive sir I think you'll agree. That means there will probably be at least 25 other Batman PFs in my country alone. If I ever come across one of these people I will fight them.

That's still one Batman statue per 736842 people my friend. That is hardly exclusive sir I think you'll agree. That means there will probably be at least 25 other Batman PFs in my country alone. If I ever come across one of these people I will fight them.

Yeah it's a friggin joke mate people will be buying these to put on their car dashboards next:dunno

Well there goes my holiday to Tasmania :dunno Bloody Hell!! :gah: :lol

Yeah it's a friggin joke mate people will be buying these to put on their car dashboards next:dunno

Great Idea!! I think I'll buy a second very cheaply once SS recieve all their cancellations and convert it to a bobble head for my car!!

Genious Irvy! genious!!

Great Idea!! I think I'll buy a second very cheaply once SS recieve all their cancellations and convert it to a bobble head for my car!!

Genious Irvy! genious!!

I'm buying one for all my friends and family at xmas too! I even got one to display in the bathroom but I'll have to face him towards the wall, I can't go even if bats is watching.

Well there goes my holiday to Tasmania :dunno Bloody Hell!! :gah: :lol

Let me be clear - I will break dance fight u like Van Damme:

vandamme-dancing-for-you-o.gif

I'm buying one for all my friends and family at xmas too! I even got one to display in the bathroom but I'll have to face him towards the wall, I can't go even if bats is watching.

Yeah that's a good location for him I've avenged a lot of average meals there myself :monkey4

God, I missed some excellent banter while I was sleeping.... Figures:lol

Back