Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I seriously considering cancelling my EX . I WANT my statues LIMITED NOT MASS PRODUCTION.

How about since we have to wait until March anyway I just repost a few for you.

sideshow-batman-premium-format-figure-16.jpg

batman-1-4-scale-premium-format-figure.jpg

300131_press19.jpg

300220_press12.jpg

I must post these again to remind everyone WHAT KIND OF MISTAKE YOUR MAKING BY CANCELLING! :gah:

I question anyone if that's their reason for collecting

Ohhhhh brother!!! :slap:rotfl Sue a guy for me wanting to have a more "limited" and rare collection. Yup, I must have zero integrity when it comes to collecting. Anyway, enjoy Batman you guys, I'm sincerely sorry though that I made a quick decision in cancelling and didn't give my Ex to someone that really wanted him. DC isn't the PF line for me to be collecting so I will step off my soapbox now. And of course I still like SS. Just not crazy ES's like this one. I'm out, have a good weekend everyone. :wave

So It looks like this might be my Xmas present from the wife and kids ... :yess::yess:

But once your wife and kids find out there were a bajillion made your screwed. You'll just get that nose hair clipper you've been dreaming of. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just jokin' seriously awesome to hear!:yess:

But once your wife and kids find out the was a bajillion made your screwed. You'll just get that nose hair clipper you've been dreaming of. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just jokin' seriously awesome to hear!:yess:

Lol... So if I told you that I have a nose hair clipper that came with a beard trimmer I bought last year would you think less of me...lol

Yeah... It is awesome.... My Sons saw the pics and thought this looks awesome. They can't figure out why I can't have it till March.

Lol... So if I told you that I have a nose hair clipper that came with a beard trimmer I bought last year would you think less of me...lol

Yeah... It is awesome.... My Sons saw the pics and thought this looks awesome. They can't figure out why I can't have it till March.

Na, cuz I proly got the same one. lol

Cuz Batman can't be rushed did ya tell Em?

My only real problem with the total ES of 9500 is that I really feel the price should have been $300 instead of $400.

Lol ... I will. I will admit that I am not afraid that my 12 year old will touch old Bats, but my 5 year old:thud::thud::thud::thud:

I have my formal living room quarantined off with baby gates so no child shall pass! My Besta and statues will live there until they know better and I will move them to the more relaxed atmosphere to my TV room in a few years once they have aged a bit. :impatient:

Back