Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Good call bro. Me too. Why do u think they have changed their ES do much tho?

I have no idea. I guess they want to make money and are selling out a bit. I'm seeing trends with the DC PF line and the new Hulk statue (open ES) that are starting to bother me. I like SS 'cause they make exclusive pieces that are hard to come by. It kind of saddens me that they're changing so much. I understand wanting to make more money but a statue with 9500 pieces?! That's not a collectible, that's getting into Hasbro territory. :( Oh well, I was impressed by Gentle Giant and what they did with Sucker Punch so maybe they'll start doing more rare pieces like that and I will buy from them or whoever keeps it classy. Glad I got my rare PFs from SS when I did though. :yess:

I have no idea. I guess they want to make money and are selling out a bit. I'm seeing trends with the DC PF line and the new Hulk statue (open ES) that are starting to bother me. I like SS 'cause they make exclusive pieces that are hard to come by. It kind of saddens me that they're changing so much. I understand wanting to make more money but a statue with 9500 pieces?! That's not a collectible, that's getting into Hasbro territory. :( Oh well, I was impressed by Gentle Giant and what they did with Sucker Punch so maybe they'll start doing more rare pieces like that and I will buy from them or whoever keeps it classy. Glad I got my rare PFs from SS when I did though. :yess:

Yeah seems like sideshow hates collectors now. :lecture they are killing their own collectibles. Yes to me collectibles mean kind of hard to find. I said to me so please don't blast me on this topic.

CBG.... don't get you panties in a bunch man. At least there IS an ES. This forum is clouding your judgment.:rotfl

Thanks bro, I must stay focus. Thanks for knocking some sense into me. Yes at least there is an ES, 'm going to leave this topic before I decide to get rid of my ex. I'm outta this thread for a few days. Gone.....:x

Thanks bro, I must stay focus. Thanks for knocking some sense into me. I'm going to leave this topic before I decide to get rid of my ex. I'm outta this thread for a few days. Gone.....:x

Stay sharp young padawan. May the collectible force be with you.....always:)

You know... If guys are interested in cancelin, but don't want to lose their NRD I am SURE there are boardies like me who would be interested in buying them. No need to be flippers if you don't want to be, just sayin.

You know... If guys are interested in cancelin, but don't want to lose their NRD I am SURE there are boardies like me who would be interested in buying them. No need to be flippers if you don't want to be, just sayin.

Yep, I'ma cancel and send you mine. But not really. But you can imagine what it would be like if I did right?

Batman-troll-face-x4ZQym.jpg

Back