Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

This is out in March? Oh **** I got Dutch on Thursday then Freddy in October and then Bats in March! Awesomeness.

Well I can't wait too, and Superman will be an Ex preorder for sure. I hope to squeeze in one more between now and December. I am off to a running start...lol.

You two just brought a tear to my eye.:monkey2 All that mushy stuff.:lol

Why I oughta!!!

:thwak POW!!! Right in the kisser!!

BatmanSpatCostume.jpg

I've used this before but I'm not afraid to bring Cage and Jake into this if I have to KING!!!!

Why I oughta!!!

:thwak POW!!! Right in the kisser!!

BatmanSpatCostume.jpg

I've used this before but I'm not afraid to bring Cage and Jake into this if I have to KING!!!!

Can you also bring her into it?:lol:lecture

Well I can't wait too, and Superman will be an Ex preorder for sure. I hope to squeeze in one more between now and December. I am off to a running start...lol.

Thats a three-gasm!:panic::horror

That's very cool, almost makes you wanna a do a moonwalk I bet!

Heck yes! It's been a good year this year (joker, Dutch and Freddy) and 2013 is shaping up big too! I'll be POing Supes of course and I've got the Master Chief PF as well but I forget when he is out. Bats, Supes and the MC for 2013 is pretty epic. I'm hoping the WW PF is held back for a little while lol.

Heck yes! It's been a good year this year and 2013 is shaping up big too! I'll be POing Supes of course and I've got the Master Chief PF as well but I forget when he is out. Bats, Supes and the MC for 2013 is pretty epic. I'm hoping the WW PF is held back for a little while lol.

I think WW will be up for PO by years end. That is my hunch anyway.:dunno

I think you are right... Bats at the end of O1, Supes at the end of Q2 or early Q3, and WW late Q3 to late Q4... Those would be the odds I would have. Oh and don't forget that WWHulk is a good possibility next year too.

If WW comes out I am pretty much done for orders for 2013. I'll have to wait until late 2013 to even consider coming back into the game :gah:

Yeah maybe. I will just be doing the trinity for DC not a whole JLA team, with a few villains thrown in if I dig the poses/sculpts. I hope WW's pose is not too out there and she fits with Bats and Supes more static/iconic poses. The GL pose doesn't fit well with Bats and Sues IMO, that would have been better as a 1/5 statue.

I think you are right... Bats at the end of O1, Supes at the end of Q2 or early Q3, and WW late Q3 to late Q4... Those would be the odds I would have. Oh and don't forget that WWHulk is a good possibility next year too.

Awwww $h?t WW Hulk. God NO!! :panic: Please be late next year with that SS. I gotta have that if it meets expectations. They gotta blow WW outta the park also. I can't wait to see some pics of where they are going with her

Yeah maybe. I will just be doing the trinity for DC not a whole JLA team, with a few villains thrown in if I dig the poses/sculpts. I hope WW's pose is not too out there and she fits with Bats and Supes more static/iconic poses. The GL pose doesn't fit well with Bats and Sues IMO, that would have been better as a 1/5 statue.

GL just dosent have the presence the others have. I guess they all can't be winners. I was hoping that GL would be more menacing and not so stiff looking.

Awwww $h?t WW Hulk. God NO!! :panic: Please be late next year with that SS. I gotta have that if it meets expectations. They gotta blow WW outta the park also. I can't wait to see some pics of where they are going with her

I think I may have read it over at SF but I believe they plan on rereleasing some classics as different variants and colors etc. That would be awesome as long as they don't screw up the value of the classic grails in the process. Feel free anyone to correct me if im slipping...:cuckoo:

Well looking at this calendar it looks like WWH will come out in November or so. My orders for next year will be Supes, WW, and WWH. I already have the money for Bats and maybe one more budgeted out for this year. I can't see squeezing another in.

stgcc+calendar.png

Good point Bruce :lecture I couldn't agree more. I didn't go in on that piece. Something about the profile shot just didn't do it for me. I am going for the trinity as well and will leave it at that...............I hope :monkey3

I agree B and it makes it easier for me to commit not to a whole JLA display and just go the trinity which will save $$$ for other things.

Well looking at this calendar it looks like WWH will come out in November or so. My orders for next year will be Supes, WW, and WWH. I already have the money for Bats and maybe one more budgeted out for this year. I can't see squeezing another in.

stgcc+calendar.png

I am thinking Spidey that you can't really go by that calendar. Don't think release dates correspond to the months in the calendar. Could be wrong.

Back