Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

GL just dosent have the presence the others have. I guess they all can't be winners. I was hoping that GL would be more menacing and not so stiff looking.

I think I may have read it over at SF but I believe they plan on rereleasing some classics as different variants and colors etc. That would be awesome as long as they don't screw up the value of the classic grails in the process. Feel free anyone to correct me if im slipping...:cuckoo:

Hey Dude looked this up and here is the official word:

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present Sideshow Classics, a new collection of statues in traditional bronze and cold cast bronze mediums. Bronze has long been regarded as a vaulted medium for figural art, as its elegant simplicity allows the sculptor to convey the raw energy, movement and poise of the subject. We are premiering this collection with popular heroes from the Marvel universe; starting with Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Iron Man

Good news for me. Since I'm not even remotely interested in that kind of statue.

Hey Dude looked this up and here is the official word:

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present Sideshow Classics, a new collection of statues in traditional bronze and cold cast bronze mediums. Bronze has long been regarded as a vaulted medium for figural art, as its elegant simplicity allows the sculptor to convey the raw energy, movement and poise of the subject. We are premiering this collection with popular heroes from the Marvel universe; starting with Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Iron Man

I knew about the classic line. I am saying I believe I read that some classic PFs may be rereleased in different variants and colors. I know they are doing the Olivetti Hulk again in Grey. Blue just to name one.

I am thinking Spidey that you can't really go by that calendar. Don't think release dates correspond to the months in the calendar. Could be wrong.

Yeah you are right dude there are statues in that calendar that are coming out soon. I was just guesstimating. I can't see WWH coming out before the last quarter as it would be to close to the Avengers Maquette. The others were just guess work as well.

I will say there is a small part of me glad that I don't have to jump on the JLA bandwagon just yet. I can easily pass on GL, but I will be watching for WW, and the Flash.

Yeah you are right dude there are statues in that calendar that are coming out soon. I was just guesstimating. I can't see WWH coming out before the last quarter as it would be to close to the Avengers Maquette. The others were just guess work as well.

I will say there is a small part of me glad that I don't have to jump on the JLA bandwagon just yet. I can easily pass on GL, but I will be watching for WW, and the Flash.

My rule of thumb is buy the statues you are in love with... sell the ones your not.

I knew about the classic line. I am saying I believe I read that some classic PFs may be rereleased in different variants and colors. I know they are doing the Olivetti Hulk again in Grey. Blue just to name one.

Oops sorry dude.

Not sure I like the idea of rereleasing stuff but $$$$$$$ talks

My rule of thumb is buy the statues you are in love with... sell the ones your not.

Yeah... That is a good rule. It is the reason I haven't go e after a Colossus or even a Joker yet. I likenthos, but I don't love them the way I do a few other pieces. If the Flash is great he will be mine ... Some how...:panic:

You will want him when ur Batman comes I bet.

I am really really trying to create a stream lined collection of must haves only. I don't want to have stuff in my collection only if its for the sake of complimenting another charater. That is my goal anyway. Now... that said, if I come into some extra cash down the road after this throttling I am taking with all these amazing DC characters Etc, etc coming out I may entertain a Reg edition of the Joker.... maybe:wink1:

tumblr_lueg2fCe2u1qekmss.gif

You passed on the Joker? That's a big mistake.

Oh I haven't passed on him yet... The Ex was sold out, but I REALLY LIKE the regular. I am just weighing the wants and needs and loves of everything. I am a noob with nothing to trade right now. Starting from scratch so I am being a little picky. I have to really love it to spend the money.

I am really really trying to create a stream lined collection of must haves only. I don't want to have stuff in my collection only if its for the sake of complimenting another charater. That is my goal anyway. Now... that said, if I come into some extra cash down the road after this throttling I am taking with all these amazing DC characters Etc, etc coming out I may entertain a Reg edition of the Joker.... maybe:wink1:

^^^This ...lol

I got the joker shipped for $341. I think was a fair price. it is really an iconic piece and a must have if you gonna get Batman..in my opinion.

I got the joker shipped for $341. I think was a fair price. it is really an iconic piece and a must have if you gonna get Batman..in my opinion.

341.00 really is a darn good price.:yess:

Back