Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Honestly, I think it depends on how many noobs this piece brings in. It could be like a gateway drug. People thinking that they are JUST going to get Batman.. Till they see superman... Who looks equally awesome ... Then WonderWoman... And By then they are hooked. You could see thousands of new collectors because of this piece. So if the noobs come a running then it could sell out faster then some think. Like Ondi said whole new territory.

But then a year or two from now sideshow will be making not 10,000 runs like batman. The more people come in they will increase the sizes again up to maybe close to 20,000. The will not keep these numbers the same for popular statues. I think they will kill themselves later on down the road with all these high runs and no es trends. :lecture

That's possible. I'm not especially bothered by ES. If QC starts to lapse then I'll stop collecting. If more people get involved then I say welcome! It's not some secretive club.

That's possible. I'm not especially bothered by ES. If QC starts to lapse then I'll stop collecting. If more people get involved then I say welcome! It's not some secretive club.

SS will always have the EX variant to cater to the die hard collectors concerned with having a collectible with a low ES which is sure to appreciate. Similar to The Batman situation. I don't think SS totally wants to Alienate their low ES minded customers because they know ES it is an important facet of collecting like it or not.

SS will always have the EX variant to cater to the die hard collectors concerned with having a collectible with a low ES which is sure to appreciate. Similar to The Batman situation. I don't think SS totally wants to Alienate their low ES minded customers because they know ES it is an important facet of collecting like it or not.

I think even with 9500 ES together for Batman PF will sold ...... n they might make Blue Variant :monkey3:cuckoo:

Jim Lee or fail

not-sure-dog.jpg

I was joking. I have the Koto one. I would like a David Finch or Jim Aparo Batman though.

I was joking. I have the Koto one. I would like a David Finch or Jim Aparo Batman though.

Both would be cool. I did see this odd facebook posting by Sideshow yesterday asking, "Which DC Characters would you like to see fight?".

I'm wondering if that means they might make a Dio in the future.

Back