Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The DC license is going to be in every type of product they make it seems. The ones I really want is a life size figure of Batman and Superman for my living room but they will be at least $6k each.

Both would be cool. I did see this odd facebook posting by Sideshow yesterday asking, "Which DC Characters would you like to see fight?".

I'm wondering if that means they might make a Dio in the future.

Please make it so!!! I've been wanting dioramas ever since they announced this line.

DC dios made by Sideshow has so much potential.

Please make it so!!! I've been wanting dioramas ever since they announced this line.

DC dios made by Sideshow has so much potential.

Batman vs Superman ... Make it so
Batman vs Joker .... Get it done
Superman vs Doomsday or Brainiac

Me too.
thumbs2.gif

mj-laughing.gif

The DC license is going to be in every type of product they make it seems. The ones I really want is a life size figure of Batman and Superman for my living room but they will be at least $6k each.

Life-sized R2 and 3PO were cheaper than that. Not by much, and that was a few years ago, but the Star Wars license is expensive, and there's a lot more to reproducing those characters.

Need a Sideshow Jim Lee!

Jim Lee would not be a very good statue.

best released batman stat to date imo is the jim lee koto. i just find it difficult to picture how it would match should they make a quarter scale

If they were to take the Jim Lee Koto piece, which is awesome, and make it 1/4 scale it could look awesome if they added the necessary detail to make the piece look realistic. I actually think they have taken some inspiration from Lee in the current PFs.

I think the posses are very much inspired by these pics (not saying he created the pose by the way, just saying these pieces are well known)..

2390509-jim_lee_s_superman_batman_800x594_8278.jpg

sideshow-collectibles-batman-premium-format-statue.jpg

If you look at the switch out head it VERY MUCH has the shorter ear style that Lee used during his run (not saying he created it either)

Batman-Premium-Format-Figure-07.jpg

483927_438265836207371_247178955_n.jpg

Honestly, I think these HAVE Lee influence in them already, and I am okay with them NOT screaming "I am a Jim Lee Batman or Superman". Lets face it this is a different artistic medium, and I am glad that these pieces speak for themselves really. Damn, I was an idiot for being on the fence ... D'Oh!!

I'm not a fan of Jim Lee for either Batman or Superman. Batman's bulk with the growl head makes me think Miller, which is awesome. Superman looks like Alex Ross' work which is perfect.

I'm not a fan of Jim Lee for either Batman or Superman. Batman's bulk with the growl head makes me think Miller, which is awesome. Superman looks like Alex Ross' work which is perfect.

Well the 'growl' head is structurally the profile that Lee uses for batman most of the time, which is similar to Miller's, so I can see your point. I will also agree that head we have for Supes right now very much looks Rossish, while I think the alt head will show more Lee influence. I will admit to being a Lee fanboy in terms of his art, but again I am happy that these pieces are their own works of art. If I want Jim Lee art I can just buy the comics, they are for the most part FAR cheaper...:lol

Back