Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I've seen that sculpt before and besides the mega bulk and runway model pose, can someone explain why he has two belts on?

I've seen that sculpt before and besides the mega bulk and runway model pose, can someone explain why he has two belts on?

That was the modelers addition or touch or bit of flair whatever you want to call it.

Phil Collins PF, please.

Yeah, but are you planning to buy a statue of him? I've remained as intentionally ignorant as I can be of modern Marvel (and DC really) since they have both jumped feet first into the business of derivative gimmickry over all else. Red Hulk, Son of Hulk, Red She-Hulk, Bride of Hulk, Dracula Hulk, Fuchsia Hulk, Hulk 4: The Revenge. Ech.

True I'm not but I bought the Psylocke comi knowing nothing of the character (I've yet to read an X-Men comic) and I'd jump on Punisher and Beast comi the same way.

BatmanFinal.jpg

:horror Damn! He could knock you out with one flex of his peck.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
I'm crying on my keyboard here I can't freaking stop laughning. Thank you for that.... or not.

Really good sculpture, obviously a great understanding of anatomy...

But holy lack of art direction Batman (and what a great time to be able to use that)

The scale of his hands look way of to me or maybe it's the length of his fingers just look weird I dunno :dunno

batman_eats_my_little_pony_by_kalina1176-d4jbff1.gif

If it had a cape & one less belt, it'd look fine

I agree....This would be mine if it had one belt....love the anatomy! too bad....

Got My 1/4 Batman the other day! I love it!!!!

That batman is cool, I'd pick it up for the right price and a cape.

You know what I was thinking? There are a lot of customs for the Joker Going on now (Spazzy's crowbar and hat for the normal head, Mallets, etc...)

I'd love to see a custom hand for Batman holding his grapnel.

This:
BatmanBeginsGrapnel.jpg

Or This:
images

Or this:
150px-BatmanReturnsGrapnel.jpg

Or hell, even this:
grapnelgun.jpg

You know what I was thinking? There are a lot of customs for the Joker Going on now (Spazzy's crowbar and hat for the normal head, Mallets, etc...)

I'd love to see a custom hand for Batman holding his grapnel.

This:
BatmanBeginsGrapnel.jpg

Or This:
images

Or this:
150px-BatmanReturnsGrapnel.jpg

Or hell, even this:
grapnelgun.jpg

Been saying that for months now ... lol. PMed Spazzy himself and he is totally in... :hi5:

BatmanFinal.jpg

:horror Damn! He could knock you out with one flex of his peck.

It looks like he is posing on the runway or something. And what the hell happened to his spine, did he run into Predator?

It looks like he is posing on the runway or something. And what the hell happened to his spine, did he run into Predator?

I thought he had been leaning on a post for too long... but predator will do to :wink1:

My 2012 wrap up vid, I have had a great time posting in here with you guys! Batman in 2013 OMGGGGGGGGGGGG Cancel or Fail!

[ame]https://youtu.be/5GJfMewoF6I[/ame]

Can't wait for this dude. Gonna put em all to shame!

So we have been sleepy SSC has totally changed their shipping windows for EVERYTHING it seems. They are now giving themselves a 3 month window for each statue.

Batmab Est Shipping: 1st Qtr 2013.

Now that includes March, but it seems to be a change for the entire system.

Back