Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

So we have been sleepy SSC has totally changed their shipping windows for EVERYTHING it seems. They are now giving themselves a 3 month window for each statue.

Batmab Est Shipping: 1st Qtr 2013.

Now that includes March, but it seems to be a change for the entire system.

Welcome to Q4 new guy :lol

Welcome to Q4 new guy :lol

Is that what happens every December ink??? They switch from the monthly projections to the Quarterly ones???

As for being a new guy I am totally fine with that. I haven't even gone through my first SDCC.

Is that what happens every December ink??? They switch from the monthly projections to the Quarterly ones???

As for being a new guy I am totally fine with that. I haven't even gone through my first SDCC.

Anything Q4 automatically gets pushed back into Q1. Happens like clockwork every year :lol

Anything Q4 automatically gets pushed back into Q1. Happens like clockwork every year :lol

Well I was just asking about the apparent chage from the MONTHLY estimate system (I.e. Bats was suppose said to Ship in March) to a system that seems to have ALL of their statues now being shipped in a 3 month window (ie Bats now says he will ship in Q1).

Well I was just asking about the apparent chage from the MONTHLY estimate system (I.e. Bats was suppose said to Ship in March) to a system that seems to have ALL of their statues now being shipped in a 3 month window (ie Bats now says he will ship in Q1).

I don't think sideshow factors in the Chinese new year when they do the initial release dates

BatmanFinal.jpg

:horror Damn! He could knock you out with one flex of his peck.

looks like he accidently used the Gamma syringe instead of the Steroid syringe.

marvin21_zps4b9edd83.gif

So this does happen every year?? SSC goes from being month specific in their shipping to using the Quarterly Estimates instead??

So we have been sleepy SSC has totally changed their shipping windows for EVERYTHING it seems. They are now giving themselves a 3 month window for each statue.

Batmab Est Shipping: 1st Qtr 2013.

Now that includes March, but it seems to be a change for the entire system.

if Batman was scheduled for March, and its now scheduled to 1st QTR which ends with March, how have they given themselves a 3 month window? There is no way this gets released any earlier then March.

Okay I guess I am not being clear. If you looked at the SSC Page for any statue a few weeks ago they gave SPECIFICA months when things would come out. Now instead of that they have Quarters.

For example

Two weeks ago for Batman:

Estimated Shipping Date: March 2013

Now it reads

Estimated Shipping Date: 1st Quarter 2013

What I am saying is their estimated shipping times for EVERY statue have changed to 3 month windows instead of being in specific months as they were 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:

Okay I guess I am not being clear. If you looked at the SSC Page for any statue a few weeks ago they gave SPECIFICA months when things would come out. Now instead of that they have Quarters.

For example

Now it reads

What I am saying is their estimated shipping times for EVERY statue has changed to 3 month windows instead of being in specific months as they were 2 weeks ago.

pfff...it's not the first time this happens, i am getting pretty used with the sideshow-swinging-release-dates ;)

For example

Now it reads

What I am saying is their estimated shipping times for EVERY statue has changed to 3 month windows instead of being in specific months as they were 2 weeks ago.

right. So basically instead of a March ship date, we now have a ship date of anytime between Jan and March. Those bastards :wink1:

Oh I am not upset... I just wondered if this had happened before is all.

All the time. I can't even remember the last statue from the Marvel or DC license that has been released on time. Hell, I even ordered Arthas and that was pushed back to March. I believe Arthas was originally supposed to be released in Nov/Dec. That's roughly a 4 month delay and counting. Look at how long the original Angel Com was delayed. If Bats gets released in March, I can easily live with that. I just want it to look GREAT!

Back