Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I feel everyone's pain

SFP.jpg

Yes then there will surely be a black repaint version next, a black and white version, and a classic bright blue version in the future. All repaints! :monkey1

Fine. They're not old school. :lol

However, I was born in 1974 and 23 years prior to that was 1951. As a little kid, the 50's might as well have been ancient history. The 30's and 40's were pre-historic and before that, dinosaurs walked the earth.

Ha! I was born in 80 but yeah the 30-50s still feel extremely dated. I mean it's fun to read a bit a time for the history if you're a big fan of a character but I feel that most comics before the 70s can really be tedious to get through.

ESPECIALLY Batman

Bats and Master Chief PF. 2 figs that are looking absolutely GOD-LIKE. I might have to PO the snowtrooper when he goes up coz I have the Stormy and Scout Trooper figs and it seems silly not to get the Snowtrooper.

Have those 2 on PO as well, very excited!

OMG CHIN are an 80s' BABY... My respect for you has now dropped automatically. I apologize, but it is an automatic setting in my personality.... Sunk lower then a Bowen fan it has

I kid I kid

hmmmm interesting Bruce. I think you and Drakul can produce a montage of the opening of the Bats Pf together. I know the both of you could get seriously creative there (you know the old high five just out of screen and all that) that would be sweet.

I was imagining something like 'oight'. :lol

Could be ... I apace only had the pleasure of meeting a few Aussies and their neighbors the Kewies...lol?

The nly thing I will say is DON'T REALLY PISS THEM OFF they are like us Canadians. Long long fusses, but if you manage to poke the bear awake they can go BAT**** CRAZY!!!:mad::mad::thwak:thwak

Back