Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

We maybe lucky if it is by the end of 2014:impatient::thud::gah:

tumblr_m03288uJGC1rq2lfto1_500.jpg

They could put up a picture of supes finger nail and people would get excited at the moment. Need some new news SS :wave

I'm trying to just forget about this thread till hes on my doorstep.... I get depressed just thinking about it:pfft:

Well at least you have got Grey Hulk to tide you over bro that ships in March doesn't it? I've got nothing but this.... so the sulk continues :lol

Well at least you have got Grey Hulk to tide you over bro that ships in March doesn't it? I've got nothing but this.... so the sulk continues :lol

I have this feeling that's not going to be on time either.... Never know.

Bats and Master Chief PF. 2 figs that are looking absolutely GOD-LIKE. I might have to PO the snowtrooper when he goes up coz I have the Stormy and Scout Trooper figs and it seems silly not to get the Snowtrooper.

Snowtrooper is up isn't it? Get in on that Ex action though bro. I think the laser rifle is a nice Ex. I didn't know master chief was April. Wow it only feels like that was up for PO not long ago at all :dunno. When did we PO Bats? Was that in July?

I'm trying to just forget about this thread till hes on my doorstep.... I get depressed just thinking about it:pfft:

Yes me too, I'm staying out of this thread thinking about the massive ES just hurts on this one.

Yes me too, I'm staying out of this thread thinking about the massive ES just hurts on this one.

Who cares, he's not going anywhere in my collection. EX edition is not that bad considering his popularity.

Fine. They're not old school. :lol

However, I was born in 1974 and 23 years prior to that was 1951. As a little kid, the 50's might as well have been ancient history. The 30's and 40's were pre-historic and before that, dinosaurs walked the earth.

Why are you not devilof74? :dunno

Then don't buy him, I gave up my Ex because I want smaller ES pieces BUT it will be hard for me to turn down Supes PF 'cause I'm more of a fan of Superman than Bats... either way the sculpt is fantastic and you will be able to pick this piece up for years down the line 'cause they made so many.

Back