Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Way to deep for me and rich. :lecture

They'd be awesome, but I'm not that old school.

That's the 'million bucks just fell in my lap' list. Grundy and Croc would be awesome beyond words. Black Mask. Talia al Ghul. Lady Shiva. Bronze Tiger. And if they did Batwoman, I'd want Rene Montoya as The Question too.

Well it all depends on the pace of release. If it's 3-4 Bat PFs a year it's fine-ish. And plus not all of them may be homeruns so we'll pick and choose. But I'd love to have the opportunity to choose :)

Devil, Batgirl and purple/grey Cat is like mid 90s. Are you 12? :nana:

Spidey quick get your ex before it's too late.

ORDERED... This is so full of WIN!!

tumblr_lzwagsA2Bs1r7n0dh.gif

Bat Family and Rogues Gallery I'd spring for/have sprung for:

Batman
Joker
Ivy
Riddler (in suit)
Mr. Freeze
Harley
Two-Face
Jim Gordon (Batsignal would be sick, especially a light up one)
Catwoman

Others I could take or leave. Like if Penguin, Bane or Killer Croc were done well, I'd go for it.

Barbra Gordon has been Batgirl again for the past year and a half

If that's what he meant, I'd be a lot younger than 12.

We will not mention anything past Flashpoint, too much of a mess.

Barbara Gordon has been Oracle since '89. I know Balent drew Catwoman in the 90's, but what did she look like before that?

But that doesn't mean that some Batgirl stories haven't come out since. The prestige one-shot came out in 97 and she looks great in it.
Batman_-_Batgirl.jpg

Catwoman is kind of all over the place in regards to costume.
originally she was mostly purple with a cape and kind of skirt, then in the 90s came Balent with his awesome purple catsuit, then came a grey catsuit similar to BTAS and then came the Cooke pleather/google look.
Personally I don't mind the google look but in collectibles it's almost all we see and I love the non-pleather catsuit look.

catwoman9.jpg

So it's old school by modern era standards. 1990 was 23 years ago. That's a long time.

Anyway, I'm convinced. I want all 3 Batgirls now.

So it's old school by modern era standards. 1990 was 23 years ago. That's a long time.

Anyway, I'm convinced. I want all 3 Batgirls now.

I guess. When I usually don't think the 90s as old school unless we're talking about video games because that indutry is only 40 years old.

But comics have been around for about a century so.....

.... or maybe I just don't want to feel old?:panic:

Fine. They're not old school. :lol

However, I was born in 1974 and 23 years prior to that was 1951. As a little kid, the 50's might as well have been ancient history. The 30's and 40's were pre-historic and before that, dinosaurs walked the earth.

So wish this didn't get delayed. It wouldn't of been to long now till release :(
Oh well as long as it doesn't turn up with any QC issues then I'll be happy. So can't wait for this

and to make things worse no PO for Superman or Wonder Woman either. Looks like the trinity won't be completed this year afterall :(

Back