Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I wanna preorder him but I'm scared I might get one of the last numbers :/

I never heard of that :O lol. Do numbers really matter in the collection world?

Dude, your quote is extremely hilarious lmao, especially that yellow drooling face lol

I never heard of that :O lol. Do numbers really matter in the collection world?

Dude, your quote is extremely hilarious lmao, especially that yellow drooling face lol

Matters to some, to others not so much. Who wouldn't prefer a low number? To me it's not the end all be all. I really just pray that my statues make it to me in one piece and that paint apps are stellar.

If its a character where a number might be relevant then it's a big deal like imagine if you had the Vorhees PF numbered '13'. I like to get a lower number but it's not a big deal.

I don't think a no makes any difference. I remember seeing an unboxing on YouTube, I can't remember what it was for now but the dude doing the unboxing got the final no of line. He was chuffed about it but more importantly I remember him saying how great the statue turned out. Order it I say, this statue is to cool not to & it is the Batman after all :yess:

It won't really matter at all, and from what I have heard the numbers are quit random. If you want him order him... Sure getting number 1 would be awesome... But I would almost guarantee the guy who ut n the first order ever for this statue won't get it either.

I concur with the rest of these highly distinguished gentlemen. A low number is just a bonus but it's the statue that counts above all.

Also Spidey you may need to change that Supes 'PO Soon' to just ???????

I concur with the rest of these highly distinguished gentlemen. A low number is just a bonus but it's the statue that counts above all.

Also Spidey you may need to change that Supes 'PO Soon' to just ???????

Distinguished!!! Distinguished!!!! WHERE!!! :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Yeah... been thinking the same thinking the SAME thing about my sig...lol

Can somebody "volunteer" me their EX? :violin

Sure...... I'll sell you mine for 1 million dollars.

Dr_Evil.jpg

My AH! Cover Girls Wonder Woman was #666. I'd rather have cool numbers. Anything that ends in 13 is good in my book as well.

I had a WL convert and when I received the statue it was #20. I don't think it matters when you order, it's just luck of the draw.

Back