Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I didn't have a Joker Ex... I had a Regular... And HONESTLY why do people think that I have to HAVE a Joker... I had him, and he looked great, but I don't NEED to have him in my collection. I have seen pictures of Bats with Joker on the SSC site, and though they look GREAT, what I can't wait for is these two bad boys TOGETHER!!

79430A56-5836-4989-809B-2A7BC30C9021-1931-000002526103ADE4.jpg

Never noticed how similar the poses are. Just bats for this *** hole.

Never noticed how similar the poses are. Just bats for this *** hole.
If you put the long eared portrait on Bats, the one where he is looking forward then they are mirrors of each other...:lecture

Which also makes this type of display, and MANY OTHERS, possible

jim-lee-s-superman-batman_800x594_8278.jpg

Last edited:
100% character based decision making for me. If I dig the character enough, chances are even an odd looking sculpt wouldn't push me off a pre order.

Yeah I'm not really into the bad guys. For whatever reason I really just like the superheros for my collection. I actually don't really know why I'm not that interested in them. I love some of the sculpts like Joker and Rhino but I wouldn't get them most likely. $$$ play a big part too :lol Tis a hobby of knowing your boundaries for sure :lecture :lol

pfft::nana:... For you maybe... Not me

:hi5:...yeah... I definetly am more a hero guy myself as well. Now a villain statue with some more size and presence like say Darkseid or Apocalypse... Now that I could easily get behind. IMHO I personally did not feel like I got my money's worth with Joker, and he was easy dor me to sell. To much cloth... Not enough visible sculpture (head, hands, feet, meh). Now that is just my opinion, and it isn't the same as others, and I am cool with that. I learned a valuable lesson there. Don't succumb to the hype if you aren't in love with the sculpt because there will always be another statue you want MORE!!!, and I learned it on my second statue.:lecture

This explains all!!
The evil beagle will be disappointed in you weak fools!

Go Gothamites or go home for moi. :lecture

:lecture:exactly:

Or you can be insane like me and go for Bats, Joker AND Supes EX...

Nah, that's crazy.

Or you're just ahead of the curve. :wink1:

Just imagine having a line up of Arkham's regulars behind glass display just like the asylum. :drool

Villains are so much more interesting in my opinion. :monkey3

Or you're just ahead of the curve. :wink1:

Just imagine having a line up of Arkham's regulars behind glass display just like the asylum. :drool

Villains are so much more interesting in my opinion. :monkey3

Totally welcome to your opinion... And it is right for you... So enjoy.:hi5:

Back