Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

85168CDC-4D81-43FC-B719-9DC57E7750F0-6479-00000E76930AFE3F.jpg
56975245-wtf.gif
He is watching me ... I can FEEL his EYES!!!!!!:horror

Any spiders as big as 976? :lol I hope you guys recover quickly from this.

If you have 6 foot 4 Spiders who are over 200lbs ... RUN!!!:horror:horror:thud:

Cancel or Fail is how we do it in the DC section.

Thanks Mamba!!!:hi5:

It is going to cost me more then the Reg would have so I have to hold off on a few things.... But to get the Ex of Bats will be worth it....:yess:!!

Yes.. It's...It's over?... That's it?...Well nothing left to do now but cancel...

Of course Spidey will find an excuse to sell it as soon as he gets it... probably for some frivolous reason like buying shoes or food for the kids :cuckoo:

Seriously though.. CONGRATS SPIDEY! :clap

Lol...congrats spidey....If you do sell..let me know :D

Thanks Bruce yeah we are all fine. Crazy crazy night last night. I have never heard or seen winds like that. 300mm rain dropped just yesterday alone. Luckily over the last couple of years I have cleared all the trees near our house.

When we finally were able to poke our heads out this morning quite a few large trees were felled and the clean up began as the wind shear just stripped all the trees around the neighbourhood. I can't complain though many other people have lost everything up north and still suffering the ridiculous floods even though the system has passed. Poor buggers I think a lot of them will leave after losing everything twice in three years. Not too far away they are predicting 15 mtr fast flowing torrent. Craptastic! At least it should hold the Giant Spiders at bay for a day or two :wink1:

But you still have internet so the rest doesn't matter! :yess:

Congrats Spidey! :hi5:

Yes.. It's...It's over?... That's it?...Well nothing left to do now but cancel...

Of course Spidey will find an excuse to sell it as soon as he gets it... probably for some frivolous reason like buying shoes or food for the kids :cuckoo:

Seriously though.. CONGRATS SPIDEY! :clap

Lol... Thanks Doc... Oh no Bats will be staying HERE!!! I bought into the hype with Joker, and as awesome as he was I should have trusted in my first instinct when it came to him. Awesome sculpt, but I don't need him personally.

Lol...congrats spidey....If you do sell..let me know :D

Well I have a Reg for you if you want... Retail+shipping ...:lecture...:wink1:

Lol... Thanks Doc... Oh no Bats will be staying HERE!!! I bought into the hype with Joker, and as awesome as he was I should have trusted in my first instinct when it came to him. Awesome sculpt, but I don't need him personally.
Well I have a Reg for you if you want... Retail+shipping ...:lecture...:wink1:

Until you see Bats next to Joker that's when you think..crap something is not right! :lecture Then wait and wait and suddenly realise you want him back then bang.. 1k for the Joker ex sold to the spider in the corner :monkey1 Or sell the Bat ex as it feels incomplete without the Joker ex and the regular just won't feel right :panic: :gah:

Until you see Bats next to Joker that's when you think..crap something is not right! :lecture Then wait and wait and suddenly realise you want him back then bang.. 1k for the Joker ex sold to the spider in the corner :monkey1 Or sell the Bat ex as it feels incomplete without the Joker ex and the regular just won't feel right :panic: :gah:

I didn't have a Joker Ex... I had a Regular... And HONESTLY why do people think that I have to HAVE a Joker... I had him, and he looked great, but I don't NEED to have him in my collection. I have seen pictures of Bats with Joker on the SSC site, and though they look GREAT, what I can't wait for is these two bad boys TOGETHER!!

79430A56-5836-4989-809B-2A7BC30C9021-1931-000002526103ADE4.jpg

Last edited:

You know Spidey I'm still adjusting....

irmfh.gif

to you having the Ex. Don't get me wrong it's fantastic but there is just so much history already :lol

Yeah I'm not really into the bad guys. For whatever reason I really just like the superheros for my collection. I actually don't really know why I'm not that interested in them. I love some of the sculpts like Joker and Rhino but I wouldn't get them most likely. $$$ play a big part too :lol Tis a hobby of knowing your boundaries for sure :lecture :lol

Joker and Batman ex or fail :lol

:slap:pfft::nana:... For you maybe... Not me
Yeah I'm not really into the bad guys. For whatever reason I really just like the superheros for my collection. I actually don't really know why I'm not that interested in them. I love some of the sculpts like Joker and Rhino but I wouldn't get them most likely. $$$ play a big part too :lol Tis a hobby of knowing your boundaries for sure :lecture :lol

:hi5:...yeah... I definetly am more a hero guy myself as well. Now a villain statue with some more size and presence like say Darkseid or Apocalypse... Now that I could easily get behind. IMHO I personally did not feel like I got my money's worth with Joker, and he was easy dor me to sell. To much cloth... Not enough visible sculpture (head, hands, feet, meh). Now that is just my opinion, and it isn't the same as others, and I am cool with that. I learned a valuable lesson there. Don't succumb to the hype if you aren't in love with the sculpt because there will always be another statue you want MORE!!!, and I learned it on my second statue.:lecture

You know Spidey I'm still adjusting....

irmfh.gif

to you having the Ex. Don't get me wrong it's fantastic but there is just so much history already :lol

Lol... I am too m8... It is STILL sinking in. I don't have to complain anymore, but it seems others must complain for me about having to sell Joker. Even though I didn't care I had too...:lol

Back