Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Wait!....wha.....but...goddamn I'm confused. So who is Bruce? Are you really a Devil of 76? Does BR really have rage issues? Did I not go far enough? Is this all a part of Spidey's web of deceit? :dunno

2084696_o.gif

All is going as I have planned:devil

Wait!....wha.....but...goddamn I'm confused. So who is Bruce? Are you really a Devil of 76? Does BR really have rage issues? Did I not go far enough? Is this all a part of Spidey's web of deceit? :dunno

There is ONLY Spidey. Resistance is futile.:borg

So can you guys see the exclusive becoming one of those grail pieces that are highly sought after despite the high edition size.

I really like the statue and want it, but I have Deadpool Exclusive Premium format and T800 Battle Damaged Hot Toys in June and the Joker 2.0 Hot Toys in march. That's a lot of coin to be spending in a few months.

I can't decide if I want to keep my exclusive preorder or not.

So can you guys see the exclusive becoming one of those grail pieces that are highly sought after despite the high edition size.

I really like the statue and want it, but I have Deadpool Exclusive Premium format and T800 Battle Damaged Hot Toys in June and the Joker 2.0 Hot Toys in march. That's a lot of coin to be spending in a few months.

If you don't want it then sell your ex.

In terms of how much people WANT it yeah I can. Now does that mean you will get $1000s for it, that is a maybe for me.

Joker is going for about $500-$700 right now on the Bay, but though he is a great statue, he is NO BATMAN:lecture.

In the end it will depend if a lot of guys are willing to part with him or not. If Bats finds his way into guys collections, and never leaves most of them, then this will hit thos ridiculously high levels. However, with 2000 of him out there, twice what was made for Joker, you will probably be able to find him fairly easily on the aftermarket, but the price could be higher then you want to pay for something you already HAD on order.

Ask yourself what you want more, and if you can deal with NOT having an Ex of this BadBoy. Do you want a two foot high MASSIVE statue of one of the greatest characters in comics with his Batarang.... Or do you want two 12" action figures, and an 18" inch assassin with a dynamite chicken. Remember Deadpools Ex ES is very high as well.

With all that being said if you do decide to let this go, how about considering holding on to the order and selling it to a fellow FREAK!!! I KNOW skillet was looking for on.:lecture

Last edited:

The edition size is relative to demand. Also, this was preorder day one without even knowing the ES. If your that much of a Batman fan your decision should be a no brainer. If you do plan to part with him, there are plenty of others on here that would love to take him off your hand as others have said. GL on your decisions.

Compared to other Batman limited pieces, 2,000 is a low amount. I believe earlier in this thread that the lowest numbered Batman piece I have was an old Warner Brothers Studio Store Batman Maquette. It initially sold for $150 or $175. Sixth scale. I saw one go for over $800 back in the day. I think they still go for $400-$500. Edition size? 2,500.

The edition size is relative to demand. Also, this was preorder day one without even knowing the ES. If your that much of a Batman fan your decision should be a no brainer. If you do plan to part with him, there are plenty of others on here that would love to take him off your hand as others have said. GL on your decisions.

Compared to other Batman limited pieces, 2,000 is a low amount. I believe earlier in this thread that the lowest numbered Batman piece I have was an old Warner Brothers Studio Store Batman Maquette. It initially sold for $150 or $175. Sixth scale. I saw one go for over $800 back in the day. I think they still go for $400-$500. Edition size? 2,500.

My guess is that immediately after release this the Ex will be going for twice retail... A few months later AT LEAST $150-$200 above retail...:lecture. Unless of course he sky rockets.

Back