Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Its not rude its being helpful. If I was sitting there with a couple of HT figs when everyone is unboxing Bats I would feel like a dikchaed.

C'mon, man. Just a week ago you were a commoner like some of us. Don't kick us to the curb.

I am kidding Dude.... If you didn't know Spazzy is considering doing an Ex for this one... Line Launcher anyone. The ReGular is AMAZING I love this statue in all it's forms.

This dude is going to look so good on my shelf:yess:

I am kidding Dude.... If you didn't know Spazzy is considering doing an Ex for this one... Line Launcher anyone. The ReGular is AMAZING I love this statue in all it's forms.

Yeah, looking forward to Spazzy's special... but he's pretty busy.

I'm not really all that concerned about its value once it's released since I'm not a flipper. Granted it wouldn't hurt if its value increased though haha. It's just cool to own a statue that's highly coveted by others.

I'll stick with the preorder and get him. I love batman enough to have an entire sleeve tattoo of him and and his rogues gallery so yeah, its a no brainer. Worst case scenario if I change my mind, I'll sell to a fellow freak and make a couple bucks.

I'm not really all that concerned about its value once it's released since I'm not a flipper. Granted it wouldn't hurt if its value increased though haha. It's just cool to own a statue that's highly coveted by others.

I'll stick with the preorder and get him. I love batman enough to have an entire sleeve tattoo of him and and his rogues gallery so yeah, its a no brainer. Worst case scenario if I change my mind, I'll sell to a fellow freak and make a couple bucks.

Good man...

I hate it when things I buy increase in aftermarket value. I don't like having to choose between the money I could make and a piece that I love. It's cruel and unusual, and inclines me towards a greater appreciation for poverty, which can't be healthy.

I hate it when things I buy increase in aftermarket value. I don't like having to choose between the money I could make and a piece that I love. It's cruel and unusual, and inclines me towards a greater appreciation for poverty, which can't be healthy.

That is tough I agree. :gah:

Every time I look at my Joker, he's laughing at me. "You could have bought two of me then by selling one of me now, dumbass...hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!"

Every time I look at my Joker, he's laughing at me. "You could have bought two of me then by selling one of me now, dumbass...hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!"

Did you learn your lesson with Bats?:monkey1

Back