Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

You only live once right?

Then you can blame you obsession for the cause of your death when all the empty boxes you keep in your garage fall on top of you and the collective weight of all the exclusive extra heads pin you down and you croak several days later.....

That's how I want to go out.

Then you can blame you obsession for the cause of your death when all the empty boxes you keep in your garage fall on top of you and the collective weight of all the exclusive extra heads pin you down and you croak several days later.....

:exactly::rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just BECAUSE

BAF0A961-5076-47F9-9DB0-22CE60906D7B-546-0000004B118D22F5_zps1856cd1b.jpg

Sounds Glorious :yess: :rotfl

Joker ex or fail :nana:

Lol... Went back and looked at my pics last night... Just to see if with only 20 left I would feel a twing of regret.... Actually it just made me more convinced I had done the right thing.... So:nana: right back at you ...:rotfl

Back