Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

It is all good ... I just hope guys figure out that we aren't really trying to put down the Regular. Also, in the end many of us will be getting extra special Ex parts from Spazzy that will be even more limited then ANYTHING that SSC can do. As long as he still intends to make his line launcher.

I know it's lighthearted, but I wanted the ex. I also wanted the joker ex. I unfortunately can't pay the duty to bring it in country on top of the full retail purchase price so I go through my local store who doesn't have access to ex pieces. Every time I open a thread, I get a reminder and it doesn't feel good.

People who aren't in our circle would probably think $400 for a comic statue made in a Chinese factory is fail. I don't. And don't need to hear it. I recommend someone start an ex or fail thread where everyone can go in and get it out their system. I'll stay out of it.

Lets focus on the positive. I'm happy for everyone who will get a chance to enjoy these pieces, ex or not. There's a lot to look forward to this year.

Let me give you guys another visual example. People which ordered the EX = blue pants, people who will order the regular= red pants

owned.gif

I would get in those red pants..:lol

I know it's lighthearted, but I wanted the ex. I also wanted the joker ex. I unfortunately can't pay the duty to bring it in country on top of the full retail purchase price so I go through my local store who doesn't have access to ex pieces. Every time I open a thread, I get a reminder and it doesn't feel good.

People who aren't in our circle would probably think $400 for a comic statue made in a Chinese factory is fail. I don't. And don't need to hear it. I recommend someone start an ex or fail thread where everyone can go in and get it out their system. I'll stay out of it.

Lets focus on the positive. I'm happy for everyone who will get a chance to enjoy these pieces, ex or not. There's a lot to look forward to this year.

Did you order through SuperPowerCollectibles.... they have a GREAT price on a Regular. Also, I have been doing some research into getting shipped to Buffalo and then going down to pick it up. If you are interested I could get you some of the information as I am in Toronto too.

If you don't get this Batman it's a complete fail.

If you don't get this Batman it's a complete fail.

Cdaily on eBay is selling it for less than retail for the ex with free shipping! :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3 it's a eBay preorder. He's even willing to take a big loss so someone else can benefit. It's like 320 free shipping.

Cdaily on eBay is selling it for less than retail for the ex with free shipping! :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3 it's a eBay preorder. He's even willing to take a big loss so someone else can benefit. It's like 320 free shipping.

Do you personally KNOW this person CBG??? Also, do you have a link to the auction.. If ou don't know this fella then we both know about eBay preorders

Last edited:

That's a laugh. :lol

Did you order through SuperPowerCollectibles.... they have a GREAT price on a Regular. Also, I have been doing some research into getting shipped to Buffalo and then going down to pick it up. If you are interested I could get you some of the information as I am in Toronto too.

Very cool of you. Lets take it out of the forum. I'll reach out and maybe we can set something up.

Very cool of you. Lets take it out of the forum. I'll reach out and maybe we can set something up.

PM sent m8

That's our Spidey!

pics.jpg

Takin care of collectors since 2012 one PF at a time :1-1:

Lol.... Figure you guys are helping me .... Gotta pay it forward... Best way to be part of a community.

Back