Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

i love the blue suit,in SS pics looks black,the pose is also great, the base too

the face expresion is a bit humanized but have comic expression too,only a couple of masters like canale can do this amazing sculpt

BATMAN-PERSONAL-VERSION-8.jpg

Thats my point eveyone keeps saying omg if you dont get the ex its fail. which i dont get the ex is stupid if hes looking to the side and you display him like that you cant even really see the ex when hes facing forward also you might but nothing major. that what i was trying to say i preordered it from my lcs because the ex didnt do itfor me and im a huge batfan. everyone wants to say you need to get the ex and im just trying to have someone explain why its so important def. when they come with just an art print or a piece you never use. Thanks you

P.S. thanks for posting pics its good to see him in here instead of just eveyone talking once and awhile. Cant wait till itcomes out this thread will turn into the batman pf pic thread.

Well a lot of statues the EX does ENHANCE what you get, and give you more display options. Change out heads ALWAYS give you addition display options, and especially in the Bats case, even the extra head is not the EX, it give you two entirely different awesome posses.

Now I am not saying that the Ex Batarang for this piece is the be all and end all of Exs... and in my opinion art prints suck if they are the ONLY EX that comes with a statue... However, I WILL say that in this case when you look at it the Batarang is a COOL little extra and your statue will be a almost 4 times more rare. Now 1/2000 is a LITTLE nicer then 1/7500. I am only getting the Ex because I managed to get it off a Freak who is letting me buy it off him for a GREAT price. I would NEVER pay twice retail JUST to have the Batarang.

In the end either way ... the "Ex or Fail" talk DOES apply to some statues ... but not MOST. Guys here just like to have FUN with it is all, and in the END if YOU don't care does it Really matter AT all.

Oh and BECAUSE you love them PICTURPALOZA!!!!

FAAD9241-CC95-406B-A7F9-C0499EBE5F90-6497-00000E92830BBB7F.jpg

6FEE035B-302E-4249-91A4-5336D9EAA326-6497-00000E926F2C4208.jpg

5B2A200C-0ACC-46E3-AD32-CF2CCA4D9870-6497-00000E926CD636C6.jpg

9EC819C4-2A46-404E-BD46-F8959D394B9E-6479-00000E76A0660E8E.jpg

0527569A-C6B3-4A0B-9A30-3260F251C9A7-6479-00000E769C62A991.jpg

3DC1A18C-6D96-44EB-8B06-2DD6F121113D-6479-00000E7698B6A533.jpg

B8CD81D6-78A7-4F3D-B29F-8667497A563D-6479-00000E769579FA2F.jpg

85168CDC-4D81-43FC-B719-9DC57E7750F0-6479-00000E76930AFE3F.jpg

P.S. Also in the end this is my ULTIMATE display Duo BOTH EXs ... especially if Superman's Ex is the ANGRY face

79430A56-5836-4989-809B-2A7BC30C9021-1931-000002526103ADE4.jpg

i love the blue suit,in SS pics looks black,the pose is also great, the base too

the face expresion is a bit humanized but have comic expression too,only a couple of masters like canale can do this amazing sculpt

BATMAN-PERSONAL-VERSION-8.jpg

As a recent convert to the "CULT OF CANALE" ... I have become a huge FAN!!!

I just wish we were getting the headsculpt you posted above TOO. That is HIS take on the long ears portrait which is NOT going to be included. Now if THAT had been the EX ... a THIRD headsculpt ... I would be BOUNCING off the walls... lol.

As a recent convert to the "CULT OF CANALE" ... I have become a huge FAN!!!

I just wish we were getting the headsculpt you posted above TOO. That is HIS take on the long ears portrait which is NOT going to be included. Now if THAT had been the EX ... a THIRD headsculpt ... I would be BOUNCING off the walls... lol.

:exactly:

I like long ears too

the proto by canale had it.

BATMAN-PERSONAL-VERSION-1.jpg

BATMAN-PF-TURNAROUND-1b.jpg

Spidey i agree with you on oer paying for the statue is stupid. I understand ppl are just having fun but, i also see a lot of ppl that dont get the ex and act like its the end of the world i had a chance to get the ex bat but, i passed. and dont get m wrong i like some are prints im a huge fan of Venom and Carnage and if i could get the are print for them i would be happy i think every ex should come with an art print plus some extras. Sman with an diff face ex i would buy. pivy ex i will buy. some i like others i dont and i just see them as one number ex+es=total The only reason i look at it like that is becasue they are all the same statue in the long run if you dont display the extra its just a reg es statue take Skaar ex was kinda cool but, i wasnt going to display him with the ax so, i passed. I think if ppl started looking at what they want more then what the statue might be worth in a year. ppl would have more fun with this hbby thats all. when you look at the over all statue take the GL i know most ppl dont ike it but, the ex is a must have if youare getting it because i think it speaks to them better. sometimes it changes for the worst like (Vision) wtf SS

Now thr are a few i would likeif i was getting Cap America Pf i would want the ex because it makes a bi diff to me. in te end im just wishing if SS going to do an EX make it worth it. Give me somethng more like Skaar hold The Hulks bloody head a unmasked Batman or Deadpool (i do really like the chicken tho). i would just like to see more thought put into them sometime instead of lts just throw some thing together. It seems that SS just about the money now adays instead of the art. unknow. (Hulk com. green, red, grey) (angel reg now red ex) I hope they dont try thiswith the Dcline Like maybe a balck and white Batman.....nevermind i wouldnt mind that but at least a diff sculpt. looking back at SS stuff back in the day idk it just doesnt compare.

Spidey i agree with you on oer paying for the statue is stupid. I understand ppl are just having fun but, i also see a lot of ppl that dont get the ex and act like its the end of the world i had a chance to get the ex bat but, i passed. and dont get m wrong i like some are prints im a huge fan of Venom and Carnage and if i could get the are print for them i would be happy i think every ex should come with an art print plus some extras. Sman with an diff face ex i would buy. pivy ex i will buy. some i like others i dont and i just see them as one number ex+es=total The only reason i look at it like that is becasue they are all the same statue in the long run if you dont display the extra its just a reg es statue take Skaar ex was kinda cool but, i wasnt going to display him with the ax so, i passed. I think if ppl started looking at what they want more then what the statue might be worth in a year. ppl would have more fun with this hbby thats all. when you look at the over all statue take the GL i know most ppl dont ike it but, the ex is a must have if youare getting it because i think it speaks to them better. sometimes it changes for the worst like (Vision) wtf SS

Now thr are a few i would likeif i was getting Cap America Pf i would want the ex because it makes a bi diff to me. in te end im just wishing if SS going to do an EX make it worth it. Give me somethng more like Skaar hold The Hulks bloody head a unmasked Batman or Deadpool (i do really like the chicken tho). i would just like to see more thought put into them sometime instead of lts just throw some thing together. It seems that SS just about the money now adays instead of the art. unknow. (Hulk com. green, red, grey) (angel reg now red ex) I hope they dont try thiswith the Dcline Like maybe a balck and white Batman.....nevermind i wouldnt mind that but at least a diff sculpt. looking back at SS stuff back in the day idk it just doesnt compare.

I would NOT have paid true flipper prices for the Batman Ex. I simply though about it when the chance came, and in the end, having the EX of Supes and Bats displayed together is just worth the extra money to me. Trust me when I say it isn't a crazy difference.

I agree with you MANY Exs aren't worth it. However there are others that are. Skaars Axe, Caps Battle Damaged Shield, Thors switchout head, Caps shield and Ironmans helmet in the Iron Spiders base, and there are more I don't even know about, are worth it to me.

In the end I will probably get a few statues that are not Exs, but I like having the choice. As for reprint ... Some of them are great, IMHO the Rulk is one of the best statues I have seen. Reprint or not.

I much prefer the long-eared looking down head. I'm going to display this on my top shelf at around 6-7' glaring down at me.

It's going to be awesome! :rock

so i know someone is going to kill me but, whats the big deal about the ex. im a huge batman fan and it dosent make me reallly really want it switch out head (no mask) maybe or somethingmore you cant even really so it. ex and es are always the same statue just a piece thats diff or an art print same cast so whats the big deal. :panic:

llama-stare.gif

Here's an idea. Lets not make people who didn't get the ex feel like &@$! about their purchase. Especially when people in our forums buy several of them then dump them on eBay for twice the price.

Here's an idea. Lets not make people who didn't get the ex feel like &@$! about their purchase. Especially when people in our forums buy several of them then dump them on eBay for twice the price.

:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

Guys aren't ACTUALLY trying to make people who bought Reg feel like ****... As the saying goes they are just talking piss. Either way you cut it both versions will be AMAZING!!!!

Back