Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Ah they've just cute with their photos mate holding it up beside the head.

the question is ....

is able to put his arm up?

url

this video is just insane,look at 1080p this bat pf will be the best piece ever made by SS :banana:banana:banana:banana

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Zya3Wsdfg[/ame]

this video is just insane,look at 1080p this bat pf will be the best piece ever made by SS :banana:banana:banana:banana

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Zya3Wsdfg[/ame]

This piece is going to be one of the greatest pieces EVER!!!! God I hope the suit holds up over the years

I think it will be even better than the doom pf ex

More important character to be sure... The devil will be in the details... From what I have heard it is the smallest little details that make the Doom PF such an amazing piece.... If they get those right here .... Batman will be one of if not the GREASTEST piece ever... And we are talking SCULPT ... So none of that numbers talking crap.

More important character to be sure... The devil will be in the details... From what I have heard it is the smallest little details that make the Doom PF such an amazing piece.... If they get those right here .... Batman will be one of if not the GREASTEST piece ever... And we are talking SCULPT ... So none of that numbers talking crap.

:exactly:

anyway god bless martin canale and gore group :thud:

MartinCanalebaja.jpg

I'm very excited about this piece. I hope to see more pieces add to this line soon.

Nightwing, batgirl, and Robin need to be done right with complimentary bases to this one. Mr Freeze, Bane, and Croc could be some of the most massive in the whole DC line.

Doom is indescribable

Bleh Fantastic Four suck.

Lol... You will bring down the statue gods soon if you keep mocking Doom...:thud:

If they do a black repaint then add in 10,000 more pieces to this statue. Lol!

Dude this IS the black and grey version... There are some blue tonal highlights meant to convey the high light catching points in his cape in his paint work... But this is the classic BLACK version

85168CDC-4D81-43FC-B719-9DC57E7750F0-6479-00000E76930AFE3F.jpg

607F198E-B86F-45DF-8922-78864DCDD9EE-6479-00000E76A3D11938.jpg

Back