Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

DCD and Koto don't make PFs and so they are irrelevant to my life.

No one by Sideshow makes Premium Formats as the name is exclusive to them. DCD makes Museum statues which are the same thing and some of them, despite the nay sayers on here, are quite nice. Your missing out by being a SS elitist :wink1:

Koto has some good DC stuff. Maybe one day they'll make a fine art line for DC like they have for Marvel.

No one by Sideshow makes Premium Formats as the name is exclusive to them. DCD makes Museum statues which are the same thing and some of them, despite the nay sayers on here, are quite nice. Your missing out by being a SS elitist :wink1:

The DCD catwoman was very nice! :wink1:

I went to Sideshows page to check the specs for the Batman PF and I almost fell of my chair when I saw the edition size. 7500 :horror has to be the highest edition size of any PF yet.

I went to Sideshows page to check the specs for the Batman PF and I almost fell of my chair when I saw the edition size. 7500 :horror has to be the highest edition size of any PF yet.

And let the ES games begin. :lol

You forgot to toss in the EX run of 2000. That brings the total to 9500.

You forgot to toss in the EX run of 2000. That brings the total to 9500.

Which makes me believe SS is killing their "collectible" business. It's sad to see how many dozens and dozens of Joker PFs are listed on ebay right now in the worldwide search. I can only imagine when Batman hits how there will be a never ending supply on ebay. Really cheapens this piece to me. Hopefully SS aren't going to overkill it with Supes and WW PF ES. Joker Reg PF is already selling for less than retail on ebay. :( Bad move by SS to make so many IMHO. Would have been cooler to do several different Batman PFs with much smaller ES to retain their collectible dignity. :slap

Which makes me believe SS is killing their "collectible" business. It's sad to see how many dozens and dozens of Joker PFs are listed on ebay right now in the worldwide search. I can only imagine when Batman hits how there will be a never ending supply on ebay. Really cheapens this piece to me. Hopefully SS aren't going to overkill it with Supes and WW PF ES. Joker Reg PF is already selling for less than retail on ebay. :( Bad move by SS to make so many IMHO. Would have been cooler to do several different Batman PFs with much smaller ES to retain their collectible dignity. :slap

I'm sure ss will do multiple versions anyway. I also hope they can reign in the es on future releases but highly doubt it.

63ad3495-7729-4c34-9820-1e8f3f1cd52f_zps93a55847.jpg

I'm sure ss will do multiple versions anyway. I also hope they can reign in the es on future releases but highly doubt it.

Yes it would be nice to see smaller ES on the next Batman PFs that they do. Totally overkill on this one IMO. I'm looking forward to see what they do with Supes. At least they sculpts are great so far on these PFs.

Back