Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Lol... You will bring down the statue gods soon if you keep mocking Doom...:thud:

Dude this IS the black and grey version... There are some blue tonal highlights meant to convey the high light catching points in his cape in his paint work... But this is the classic BLACK version

85168CDC-4D81-43FC-B719-9DC57E7750F0-6479-00000E76930AFE3F.jpg

607F198E-B86F-45DF-8922-78864DCDD9EE-6479-00000E76A3D11938.jpg

Black version! :horror wow! This is so great! How come no one told me before, I thought for all this time it was a blue version. So glad I PO him. Yes! Black modern version is the one I want! :hi5: thanks bro for updating my comic book brain!

Black version! :horror wow! This is so great! How come no one told me before, I thought for all this time it was a blue version. So glad I PO him. Yes! Black modern version is the one I want! :hi5: thanks bro for updating my comic book brain!

Honestly m8, where have you been??? I have only posted a dozen pics showing that it is the Black version. That plus all of the different photos shown EVERYWHERE else. However, I am JUST as glad as you are that this is the black CLASSIC/MODERN version. Now I grew up with the blue, but the black has always been more appealing to me.

The statue gods can go polish Doom's helmet.

Oh NO DOOM is angry!!

FBEEFC2A-84A5-44A9-A1C2-5C30C2DB7ACA-6686-00000EBE183AC7FD.jpg

Last edited:

Hey Guys, anyone knows what other Legendary Scale Figures (LSF)are on the works in the near or far future. I know Bats on the works, maybe Supes later, very later actually, but do u think we r gonna c other characters from DC line (Supergirl, Wonder woman) or other lines like PS3's Kratos from GOW . (I would love that)

I would like Flash, Green Lantern, Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman lsfs. I hope we see a 1:2 or 1:1 Superman statue at comic con this year being his 75th anniversary.

I don't know if any of the lsfs sell well. A lot of us want them but few r willing to actually drop 2k.

:slap:slap:slap:slap

With how big of a fad "rediscovering" Dark Knight Returns is right now, I'm surprised Sideshow hasn't already announced a 1/5 scale Frank Miller Batman or something.

Back