Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Lol... I think delay fatigue is setting in... This bad boy has been only "5-6 months" since I joined up last AUGUST!!!! Gotta remember what I POed....lol

Yeah it's taking forever. This was the first piece I ordered. Got luck and discovered sideshow just before SDCC last year. Was real excited to get this but never realized the wait would be so long. Should have been here by now. :slap.

Hopefully no more delays. :pray:

https://youtu.be/sIaxSxEqKtA

marvin7_zps35f2c21b.jpg

The one I used was actually from Army of Darkness(Evildead III) which is a slight alteration to the classic line uttered in The Day the Earth Stood Still.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about Day the earth stood still! Ash is where its at!

[ame]https://youtu.be/4VtcOCHePB4[/ame]

Yeah it's taking forever. This was the first piece I ordered. Got luck and discovered sideshow just before SDCC last year. Was real excited to get this but never realized the wait would be so long. Should have been here by now. :slap.

Hopefully no more delays. :pray:

Yeah, I hope to have this in August or Sept. He just looks so Epic... A perfect counterpoint for the awesomeness that's Superman. I can't wait to have both of them in my collection:yess:

Don't worry about Day the earth stood still! Ash is where its at!

https://youtu.be/4VtcOCHePB4

Ash is the ****..... When I heard they were remaking Evil Dead I died a little inside...:monkey2

Everything in my collection is either Star Wars or GI Joe but when I saw this PF I had to order it. I've always loved Batman the story and the character since a kid and this is maybe the finest PF I've seen to date from SS IMO. So I guess this starts the DC side of my collecting.

Everything in my collection is either Star Wars or GI Joe but when I saw this PF I had to order it. I've always loved Batman the story and the character since a kid and this is maybe the finest PF I've seen to date from SS IMO. So I guess this starts the DC side of my collecting.

Dude... One word... SUPERMAN!!!!

null_zpsba3e6c1c.jpg

And the Ex is still available

That Superman PF is very very nice also. Maybe it will make find a place next to Batman in the collection....

you didn't hear, its an open edition :wink1:

Haa, nice try! I think I'll take this whole DC thing slowly. Start with Batman and see where it takes me. I've had my eye on the Dr Doom LSF for a while now.......

Haa, nice try! I think I'll take this whole DC thing slowly. Start with Batman and see where it takes me. I've had my eye on the Dr Doom LSF for a while now.......

So I might dip my foot in the Marvel waters too.

My wife had to leave for duty to Korea about 2 weeks ago for a year, but right before she left, I bought her a brand new iPad with a bunch of accessories. We've both been pretty bummed out since then, but she wanted to lift my spirits up. She knew it was pushed back from May all the way to August, so she couldn't hold the surprise that long. Anyway, she bought it on pre-order, and then totally blew me away when she sent me the link to the Sideshow website via Skype. I clicked on it and it took me straight to the PF Batman page. Then she told me she had just hit the purchase button about 10 minutes earlier. I couldn't believe it. She's awesome. I'm so totally stoked to get this. I just started this hobby and the only other Batman I have is the black costumed Koto 1/6th. And I thought that one was the best I've seen so far....until this. Too bad the EX isn't around anymore....would love to have that when it's released.

Steven

My wife had to leave for duty to Korea about 2 weeks ago for a year, but right before she left, I bought her a brand new iPad with a bunch of accessories. We've both been pretty bummed out since then, but she wanted to lift my spirits up. She knew it was pushed back from May all the way to August, so she couldn't hold the surprise that long. Anyway, she bought it on pre-order, and then totally blew me away when she sent me the link to the Sideshow website via Skype. I clicked on it and it took me straight to the PF Batman page. Then she told me she had just hit the purchase button about 10 minutes earlier. I couldn't believe it. She's awesome. I'm so totally stoked to get this. I just started this hobby and the only other Batman I have is the black costumed Koto 1/6th. And I thought that one was the best I've seen so far....until this. Too bad the EX isn't around anymore....would love to have that when it's released.

Steven

Awesome!

And :welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show!

Steven

I'm so happy for you Steven! Congrats and welcome!

Back