Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Moral of the story is if you like the Bat PF and you feel like doing bat surgery then do it. If you get it and think meh, could be worse then great! Just be careful and enjoy his pits and all. He looks glorious.

It's not an opinion it is a FACT that his armpits are down by his mid section you can see it with your own eyes, if you don't give a **** that's fine, but he asked for an honest opinion about the statue and I gave him one. What is getting old is you defending EVERY statue SS makes... You want to be a SS cheerleader that's fine but maybe you should but that under your name so people know your bias in your opinions.

Because being a member of a forum called Sideshow Freaks doesn't let people know you might have a bias towards what this company puts out?

By the way my Batmans pits don't sag to his midsection. I think you may be over stating, verging on exaggeration.

I learned long ago you can never win an internet argument. Just move on. :lol

Oh I know, it's just funny watching guys come out of no where and basically do nothing but act tough and tell everyone how it really is :rotfl

Because being a member of a forum called Sideshow Freaks doesn't let people know you might have a bias towards what this company puts out?

By the way my Batmans pits don't sag to his midsection. I think you may be over stating, verging on exaggeration.

What?.. Hyperbole on the interwebz, say it ain't so :gah:

And of course Josh jumps in like he always does, I think him and Spidey are part of a tag-team... I really don't give a **** what you and Spidey think, I replied honestly to the guy, if you want to give him your own opinion then go ahead and reply to him....

And of course Josh jumps in like he always does, I think him and Spidey are part of a tag-team... I really don't give a **** what you and Spidey think, I replied honestly to the guy, if you want to give him your own opinion then go ahead and reply to him....

I'm sorry, did you think that posting on an open forum gave you some pretense of privacy? Aww, are your feelings hurt? Do you wanna hug it out?

So you admit it's only an opinion ?

Although this is beating a dead horse, I figure I'd make it simple for a few people on here...

BATMANOUCH2.jpg

Although this is beating a dead horse, I figure I'd make it simple for a few people on here...

BATMANOUCH2.jpg

Perhaps reading my post again might clue you in. And the midsection starts at the abdominal muscles, not the lower pectorals. Perhaps, if you hadn't come off as someone who thinks they are the only one who can speak freely on an open internet forum you might have as many people arguing the point with you.

Oh I know, it's just funny watching guys come out of no where and basically do nothing but act tough and tell everyone how it really is :rotfl

I don't think anyone is acting tough as you put it..lol hell this is a forum for expensive statues/collectibles based on comic book characters and star wars..we're not exactly at Golds Gym here…We're all just speaking about something we're passionate about, hardly enough to classify one as a tough guy.

Perhaps reading my post again might clue you in. And the midsection starts at the abdominal muscles, not the lower pectorals. Perhaps, if you hadn't come off as someone who thinks they are the only one who can speak freely on an open internet forum you might have as many people arguing the point with you.

Josh knows, he took anatomy classes :wink1:

:rotfl :stick

I don't think anyone is acting tough as you put it..lol hell this is a forum for expensive statues/collectibles based on comic book characters and star wars..we're not exactly at Golds Gym here…We're all just speaking about something we're passionate about, hardly enough to classify one as a tough guy.

Perhaps your right, I just tend to attribute guys who feel the need to correct everyone and force their opinion on others as if it's the only possible opinion as acting all tough while behind their keyboard. Mostly because they are definitely not the type to act tough in real life.

Josh knows, he took anatomy classes :wink1:

:rotfl :stick

Perhaps your right, I just tend to attribute guys who feel the need to correct everyone and force their opinion on others as if it's the only possible opinion as acting all tough while behind their keyboard. Mostly because they are definitely not the type to act tough in real life.

:lol I did, not as glamorous as I thought it was going to be. It's all fun and games until the 40 year old wrinkly dude disrobes. :lol

Only people arguing the point with me is you and spidey.... secondly a forum member asked a question and I answered it, with it being a freely open internet forum and all... but spidey took issue with my reply to the OP and here we are..

BTW, my use of the word midsection was to describe the middle of the torso, far as I know that's between the shoulders and waist. Here's a definition from the internet dictionary - Noun 1. midsection - the middle area of the human torso (usually in front)

I just tend to attribute guys who feel the need to correct everyone and force their opinion on others as if it's the only possible opinion as acting all tough while behind their keyboard. Mostly because they are definitely not the type to act tough in real life.

You do know you just described yourself :)

here I'll make it simple for you guys, post me a picture showing actual shirts that have their armpits that sit that low and I'll admit I was wrong all along. and no photoshoping :)

Back