Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Here's another shot.

y6e8u3ag.jpg

So apparently this pic should have the caption "When pit fixes go BAD!". Apparently, the owner had done the pit fix for a buddy, and it had gone well so he tried to do his own, but got a massive glue stain on the chest, and decided to go whole hog. He is in talks with a professional customizer now. I gotta say that the logic makes way more sense to me now, and I do admire him trying to do it himself first. We knew that someone would mess up the fix eventually.

Last edited:
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Thanks JS. Honestly I am just about ready to get into the finer details. It is so different from pencil and paper. I think I worked in the mouth for an hour after I posted these pics. The learning curve is HUGE, but it is stupid fun to sculpt. I can't wait to start a full sculpt.

No problems Asdf. I hope to have it finished in a few weeks... Lol.

I know right. By the way have you found any new pics of iron man from the Avengers 2 set again. I would be careful though because I heard they have a few SSC pieces onset.:lecture:

Dude you are totally getting me amped to give it my own go at it. Stupid fun is what I'm about Lol

Lol I hope we see some official pics soon from the movie too. Poor Ondi just trying to be a help and getting picked on

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I assumed someone messed up the fabric before deciding to strip it back and paint him.
Why else mess around with an expensive statue if you haven't got the skills.

So apparently this pic should have the caption "When put (PIT) fixes go BAD!". Apparently, the owner had done the lot (PIT) fix for a buddy, and it had gone well so he tried to do his on (OWN), but got a massive glue stain on the chest, and decided to go while (WHOLE) hog. He is in talks with a professional customizer now. I gotta say that the logic makes way more sense to me now, and a (I) do admire him trying to do it himself first. We knew that someone would mess up the fix eventually.

LOL I love ya Spidey, but we really need someone to develop a "Spidey Translator" App!

Have you ever gone back and spellchecked anything before posting? Scratch that, I know the answer!:lol

I kind of consider it a badge of honor to be able to correctly interpret your posts, how'd I do? My guesses are above, in red. :clap

It's kind of a fun game, I encourage everyone to do it!:wave

Dude you are totally getting me amped to give it my own go at it. Stupid fun is what I'm about Lol

Lol I hope we see some official pics soon from the movie too. Poor Ondi just trying to be a help and getting picked on

It is honestly so SURPRISINGLY FUN m8. Honestly, I thought I would be frustrated beyond belief by now, but I am not. I would suggest that as a rookie you would want to get Super Sculpey Firm. It takes a lot more work to get it moving, heck I needed a knife to cut chunks off of it, but it is way more hardy when you are moving your sculpt around and less likely to deform one section as you are making changes to another (eg you don't deform the right eye while you are working on the left as easily).

LOL I love ya Spidey, but we really need someone to develop a "Spidey Translator" App!

Have you ever gone back and spellchecked anything before posting? Scratch that, I know the answer!:lol

I kind of consider it a badge of honor to be able to correctly interpret your posts, how'd I do? My guesses are above, in red. :clap

It's kind of a fun game, I encourage everyone to do it!:wave

I typed that up on an iphone while eating an early lunch, and many of the errors are the damn autocorrect ... but yeah it was pretty horrible.... lol.

It is honestly so SURPRISINGLY FUN m8. Honestly, I thought I would be frustrated beyond belief by now, but I am not. I would suggest that as a rookie you would want to get Super Sculpey Firm. It takes a lot more work to get it moving, heck I needed a knife to cut chunks off of it, but it is way more hardy when you are moving your sculpt around and less likely to deform one section as you are making changes to another (eg you don't deform the right eye while you are working on the left as easily).

I typed that up on an iphone while eating an early lunch, and many of the errors are the damn autocorrect ... but yeah it was pretty horrible.... lol.

Here's an idea, turn auto correct off. Hmmmmm.....

You can go to the craft store and get a Razor saw, it works well for cutting sheets off the bricks of SSF(heh kinda like the abbreviation for SideShow Freaks). Also if you don't have one already a rolling pin. It works wonders for making flat sheets and is not nearly the price of a pasta machine.

Oh and I believe Some one had asked me to add a more bronze/silverage belt to my Blue Batman mock up. Best I could do for now but I think it works ok.

View attachment 107887

I so want this. I love the Grey & Blue Suit. So much so I've ordered the Modern Batman Bust & I never buy Busts so I'm really excited about that :)

Thank you for the advice. Yeah that would've been my biggest problem probably. I am also a rookie

Damn that blue costume looks good :)

Also I wanted to share I managed to find a Batman sculpting kit more in line with my skills

1989-batman-playdoh-toy.jpg

Cannot WAIT! to get started on it. Be PREPARED for some competition Spidey! :hi5:

out of curiosity, and maybe I'm in the wrong thread, which batman pf do you guys prefer, this one or the keaton..and actually not which do you prefer but which pose/statue…by this i mean not like "oh I'm not a fan of the movies or i like the comics better so id say xyz"..not including judgments on the characters (movie v comic) but the actual statues, poses and bases for a batman statue-

Back