Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I finished these heads for another client , the faces have 9 different colors done with the spatter effect , it takes longer but gives the flesh tone a more realistic look , hard to capture on camera . I like doing this even to 1/4 scale , then having your typical flesh tone and shading which there is nothing wrong with that for a comic character :) but this really makes them come alive . IMO

3074782d772a3afc065903f92d4bfc49_zps1f9b9fef.jpg

Great job, and beautiful work. Do you take commissions?

That's how batman should have look !! , amazing paint

I finished these heads for another client , the faces have 9 different colors done with the spatter effect , it takes longer but gives the flesh tone a more realistic look , hard to capture on camera . I like doing this even to 1/4 scale , then having your typical flesh tone and shading which there is nothing wrong with that for a comic character :) but this really makes them come alive . IMO

3074782d772a3afc065903f92d4bfc49_zps1f9b9fef.jpg

Looks awesome, are you "blue-ing" the rest of the pieces as well, cape-gloves and boots?

Thank you everyone , this is a commission and yes the whole batman will be blue and grey , the client did not want fabric so that is gone as well , I will post pics once don in the next 3 days or so , and yes I am videotaping , so it will go on youtube with all my other commissions I have done . :)

Yes I do my friend csi I do take commissions , a bit behind Right now , but yes :)

Also feel free to check out my other commission and customs on my youtube channel

Rafael robledo jr aka rrjrstatueman

Whoa! Awesome pics Chris and Andy! :rock

Both heads look pretty amazing! Like the original MC sculpt and the unmasked one looks damn neat!

@Chris: Will this be available for folks or is it a private commission. Really like that stubble, hairdo, and the overall menacing look!

P.S.: Just add a spit-curl and lose the cowl, they could be terrific Supes sculpts too!

Yes, it believe will run similarly to the custom Deadpool head I got recently. It's commissioned by MadX and sculpted by Troy McDevitt. :)

Unmasked portait looks amazing.

Anybody buy this statue from a personal seller? Or sell one themselves? Seems like shipping is crazy expensive via UPS.

Back