Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Here it is

4c163bc884c5fc20d13f70feed4f886c_zpsea9de33b.jpg

that FREAKIN' ROCKS.Excellent work.. you have some Mad skills.

Official Sideshow Batman PF

Thank you so much for the kind comments and PMs guys :clap here is the latest update of my final Bruce Wayne unmasked Headsculpt which has now been cast, magnet fitted and is ready for painting later today...it looks fantastic!!! :love :love hope you enjoy the pics :)

egy6epaj.jpg

sequpeba.jpg

vapy5yzy.jpg

te3u3e5e.jpg

buqydyge.jpg

y5e4e9um.jpg

Last edited:

It looks great. I've already seen painted versions of this head. Will yours be different? I am a bit confused with all that's going on at this point. :)

It looks great. I've already seen painted versions of this head. Will yours be different? I am a bit confused with all that's going on at this point. :)

Thanks Chris...yea the painted one you've seen is the prototype however I mentioned to the artist that the cowl lacked the blue tones which are on the Sideshow cape (as you can see here in this pic)

saryby9u.jpg

So he's now confirmed that the cowl will indeed have those blue tones added to the final production piece so that it blends in better ;)

Official Sideshow Batman PF

Yeah it's looks amazing but I do personally prefer the fabric suit over fully sculpted but that's me

Me too. :) Fabrics have that special way of absorbing and reflecting light. Give the piece a whole new dimension.

I love Rafas work but have to agree with you guys in regards to the preference of mixed media. I'm pretty sure we'll see Sideshows blue and grey variant at this years SDCC :)

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Another updated pic this time from the guy who had all 3 custom Batman headsculpts commissioned and his great pics of the (Finch, Kelly and Lee) all painted and complete on Batman Premium Format :love :love

ajyjy2ug.jpg

More pics on my display thread :)

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Yeah it really deserves it's own sculpt IMO. Should be leaner and less bulky.
yup as awesome as Raf's custom is, it still looks a little weird to me. I like the way my PF is the Blue sorta ruins the sculpt in my opinion

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

This should of been fully sculpted from the start it looks so much better without the fabric diminishing the details. And I am a mixed media fan

This should of been fully sculpted from the start it looks so much better without the fabric diminishing the details. And I am a mixed media fan
If it had been fully sculpted from the start maybe, but bwcause it was designed for fabric the over exaggeration of the chest muscles without the fabric makes Batman look like he has moobs

Back