Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Here it is

4c163bc884c5fc20d13f70feed4f886c_zpsea9de33b.jpg

Pretty fantastic work there.

It's a commission by MadXcollectoR. Some of you might have seen the Deadpool unmasked custom head that I got. That was also commissioned by MadX. Both sculpted by Troy McDevitt, whom I'm sure you all know. :)

Should be available with 2-3 months, and price is TBD. I might be able to hook you up for this, throw me a PM, if you are interested, and I can bring it onwards.

Thanks for the info Chris. Very cool.
I know Madx. I'll get ahold of him to inquire

Thanks for the info Chris. Very cool.
I know Madx. I'll get ahold of him to inquire
Message Francois Norpetlian he's doing the paints for the one that Chris posted. The one that Andy posted is a different t sculpt altogether

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Message Francois Norpetlian he's doing the paints for the one that Chris posted. The one that Andy posted is a different t sculpt altogether

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Wait I'm confused now. I thought Chris said the maskless portrait he posted was commissioned by MadXcollector? I don't know the other guy you mentioned. I want the one with the grittier look with stubble. We haven't seen it painted... Are we talking about the same one?

The sculpted version of the Batman PF looks great, not crazy about the bright blue's, but the sculpt is nice, only construction criticism I could give is it needs some folds here and there to make it look like he's wearing a suit otherwise it looks like he has grey skin :)

I got the exclusive Batman PF in today, and all is good except the Face has some paint rubs, or bright spots. Oh this number 73 of 1500. Such a low number I thinking this was a return. Anybody here had and return ole 73?

I regret to inform everyone, I have decided to not get into collecting dc statues. My loved ones and I will need some time to overcome this challenge, but we are prepared for the long road to recovery. I'm sorry for all the hearts broken by this decision, but it is what is best for my family and I at the current time. I love and cherish the time we spend together on these forums, and hope it never changes. Regards from my family and I.

"Strength is not being able to walk with your head held high in the good weather. True strength of heart is displayed when you recognized the difficulties, but crawl through the heart of the storm anyways."

^ That was just a joke guys. Haha Sorry lame attempt at humor. I really wanted to collect dc, but I think I'm going to focus on marvel specifically since that's what I read mostly.

I regret to inform everyone, I have decided to not get into collecting dc statues. My loved ones and I will need some time to overcome this challenge, but we are prepared for the long road to recovery. I'm sorry for all the hearts broken by this decision, but it is what is best for my family and I at the current time. I love and cherish the time we spend together on these forums, and hope it never changes. Regards from my family and I.

"Strength is not being able to walk with your head held high in the good weather. True strength of heart is displayed when you recognized the difficulties, but crawl through the heart of the storm anyways."

^ That was just a joke guys. Haha Sorry lame attempt at humor. I really wanted to collect dc, but I think I'm going to focus on marvel specifically since that's what I read mostly.

Marvel is better anyways :wink1:

Back