Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Marvel is better anyways :wink1:

I agree! I shall stand along side you and take the beating.

Out, blasphemer! ;)

I won't argue that marvel is better because it is just preference. But I'll just give my reasoning why I like it:

-I think marvel has cooler more interesting characters / a better line up ( more characters that actually are important/interest me)
-I think DC has some of the most iconic story lines ever...

Marvel is better anyways :wink1:

Batman-Facepalm.gif

I agree! I shall stand along side you and take the beating.

I won't argue that marvel is better because it is just preference. But I'll just give my reasoning why I like it:

-I think marvel has cooler more interesting characters / a better line up ( more characters that actually are important/interest me)
-I think DC has some of the most iconic story lines ever...

Stand strong Savage!

Marvel all the way!!!! Pretty much hate like 95% of the movies though ha.

In other news I just ordered this. Way late to the party I know. I was just waiting for a month off without any preorders shipping and decided this is the one. I could've gotten it for $80 cheaper ordering from the comic shop but he wasn't able to get any and I got impatient. And then Sideshows site now says 3rd quarter. So I ordered off bbts for $443. But the positive is that I know I'll be getting a close to mint box. Statue itself may need some replacements of course but we'll just see. I'm sure bbts will hook me up if so.

Still. . . Sideshow needs to drop those skin tight shippers and wrap it all up in bubble wrap like bbts does.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Quick question for those who have this, does you base have small felt disc shaped pads on the bottom? I got mine second hand and the pads on mine are so sloppily done (adhesive everywhere) that I'm almost thinking the guy tried to do it himself and screwed it up.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Quick question for those who have this, does you base have small felt disc shaped pads on the bottom? I got mine second hand and the pads on mine are so sloppily done (adhesive everywhere) that I'm almost thinking the guy tried to do it himself and screwed it up.

Yes, there should be 4 small ones I think. Its possible the previous owner added extra ones or different ones because some people had tilting issues because the pads were poorly placed by Sideshow.

^^^ Has it been confirmed?

Man, I really want this PF, even if it's the regular version, since the Catwoman PF is so tempting and looking really nice, I feel like it needs accompaniment.

^^^ Has it been confirmed?

Man, I really want this PF, even if it's the regular version, since the Catwoman PF is so tempting and looking really nice, I feel like it needs accompaniment.

Naw. But based on their confirmed schedule, he will be shazam or gl or a villain. Lol

Black Adam was the best rumor, he'd perfect.

Yeah. I'd really like him as john stewart too. Because with them talking about a green lantern/flash team up flick.... He'd be a perfect two man team contributer

It would be pretty funny to see them all lined up if it were true. We'd have a 6'0" Superman, a bigger 6'4" Batman, and an even bigger more massive GL :lol

It would be pretty funny to see them all lined up if it were true. We'd have a 6'0" Superman, a bigger 6'4" Batman, and an even bigger more massive GL :lol

And Aquaman would be between batman and green lantern if the Jason Mamoa rumor is true! Haha

Back