Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

xKnVW.gif

hell yes

It would be pretty funny to see them all lined up if it were true. We'd have a 6'0" Superman, a bigger 6'4" Batman, and an even bigger more massive GL :lol

Cavill is 6'1" add a little padding to his shoes 6'2" easy :)

Still, he is shorter than Batman. I just thought it was funny. And yes, height is easily cheated in filming. We do it all the time.

Official Sideshow Batman PF

That Troy head looks great. I just don't have any interest in displaying my Batman without his mask on though but Troy does do some amazing work. Love his Deadpool & Joker heads as well

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

That unmasked sculpt looks vastly superior to the other.

While I find them both really good, I also prefer the one by Troy. It has a more rugged look, and it is also more unique. It's a new take on the character and not just a removal of the cowl. :)

But I like them both, don't get me wrong!

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

While I find them both really good, I also prefer the one by Troy. It has a more rugged look, and it is also more unique. It's a new take on the character and not just a removal of the cowl. :)

But I like them both, don't get me wrong!

Adding to this: The way the hair looks, its like he has just taken off the cowl. Plus, that stubble and menacing looks quite good.

Andy said that its up for PO, would you happen to have any details Chris?

The UK retailers have really been slow with this one!

same with the Punisher PF :gah: Sideshow released it an eternity ago and my UK retailer will be getting stock in early July! WTF! Still, cant wait for that one as I've got some Spazzy custom arms to stick on him :yess:

Yeah. I'd really like him as john stewart too. Because with them talking about a green lantern/flash team up flick.... He'd be a perfect two man team contributer
i think Idris Elba should be John Stewart. The Rock is too light skinned. Elba can actually act.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back