Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I'd still say the ex is worthwhile.

totally agree..i had to pay an extra $160 to get an ex to send it to get customized and now looking back don't regret it all…looks great and bcz of the batarang (and the awesome paint job) and the base, I actually prefer bats facing me so that u can see those two things more than anything else

totally agree..i had to pay an extra $160 to get an ex to send it to get customized and now looking back don't regret it all…looks great and bcz of the batarang (and the awesome paint job) and the base, I actually prefer bats facing me so that u can see those two things more than anything else

Pics please

I'd still say the ex is worthwhile.

I think so too. I did not when it was first revealed. But then I go it and I tried to display it without it to see how it looked and it just was not the same. Still a good statue but the EX takes it to a slightly higher level.

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Yeah. The REG looks good but the batarang is a staple weapon and a good EX in my book. I certainly won't ever use the REG hand since I have the EX. A bad EX just stays in the box. That's not the case with the Bats EX.

Yeah. The REG looks good but the batarang is a staple weapon and a good EX in my book. I certainly won't ever use the REG hand since I have the EX. A bad EX just stays in the box. That's not the case with the Bats EX.
Agreed, I switch the heads every two months or so, but the Batarang has never been off the statue.

I agree... this had a great EX.

Opted for regular because not willing to spend additional $200 on Batarang as international collector :wink1:

I haven't received mine yet, it isn't the EX, but from the pics I think I can live without a batarang, so I'm gonna say that I don't see the standard as a fail lol

To each his/her own I guess

Opted for regular because not willing to spend additional $200 on Batarang as international collector :wink1:

This piece looks great with or without the batarang, However, I do feel this EX was worthwhile and certainly fits the character. A few members here (not you guys) belittled or dismissed the batarang as a throw away or lame EX. This is where I disagree. The batarang is a staple weapon in Bats arsenal and I think it did make a great EX for the peeps that purchased one. A lame EX is the Odin sword on the modern Thor PF. Who in their right mind will keep the hammer in the box and display the sword instead? That's a LAME EX. The batarang is most certainly not. It does add to the piece and makes for a cool EX feature IMO.

Yeah, I can see how it certainly doesn't look at all bad and is very relevant for Batman

The DC threads seem much more mature than the Marvel threads lol

I don't have the EX :( I would've liked it but both hands DO look fantastic. Still really admiring mine. I've only had him 3 days. I'd much rather have the Superman EX than Batmans though.

Maybe worthy of it's own topic but what's the worst PF EX there's ever been? Aside from art prints which I actually like

I think the Ironman and War Machine maquette EX's (nameplates) are pretty useless.... Especially Ironman as it actually says "Ironman 2", the movie... Yikes. :slap

Last edited:

Ugh.... name plates. WTF. I would rather have the sculptors sperm sample.

I think the pose looks completely wrong without the Batarang in his hand and his arm just hanging there empty handed.

This piece looks great with or without the batarang, However, I do feel this EX was worthwhile and certainly fits the character. A few members here (not you guys) belittled or dismissed the batarang as a throw away or lame EX. This is where I disagree. The batarang is a staple weapon in Bats arsenal and I think it did make a great EX for the peeps that purchased one. A lame EX is the Odin sword on the modern Thor PF. Who in their right mind will keep the hammer in the box and display the sword instead? That's a LAME EX. The batarang is most certainly not. It does add to the piece and makes for a cool EX feature IMO.

I think the pose looks completely wrong without the Batarang in his hand and his arm just hanging there empty handed.

Lol... I have been displaying mine with the Reg hand till he finds his forever home in my basement, and I gotta say he looks fantastic no matter what.

Batman PF i received in Jan. cape came cracked both heads nose n chin chipped n asked for replacement...... on may received reply replacements r available. still waiting for them...... dont want refund i want replacement........

Back