Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

While I find them both really good, I also prefer the one by Troy. It has a more rugged look, and it is also more unique. It's a new take on the character and not just a removal of the cowl. :)

But I like them both, don't get me wrong!
the cowl sculpt also looks better on Troys. Also I find that his has a better overall face sculpt and love the stubble

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

A long time ago, I came up with this formula and I still stand by it:

Batman > Spider-man > Superman > Iron Man > Captain America > other DC characters > other Marvel characters > Barbie > Scooby Doo > X-Men

Official Sideshow Batman PF

A long time ago, I came up with this formula and I still stand by it:

Batman > Spider-man > Superman > Iron Man > Captain America > other DC characters > other Marvel characters > Barbie > Scooby Doo > X-Men

:lol

Nice list.

The only clear cut positions on my list are:

Spider-Man > Daredevil

After Daredevil, I would have to give some serious thought.

Green Lantern will be on there, Deadpool, Batman...and others...not sure what order, though.

Last edited:

I think that unmasked batman head is ****ing awesome! But I couldn't see myself spending a lot of money for it as I would always want him masked.

That list is pretty good mate. Just one part I disagree with, I grew up with the 90's cartoons so putting X-men last is ridiculous to me.

That list is pretty good mate. Just one part I disagree with, I grew up with the 90's cartoons so putting X-men last is ridiculous to me.

Especially when you put them below Barbie and Scooby Doo. I think it was just him taking a shot at the X-men.

That unmasked portrait is a thing of beauty. I can not wait to see it painted up. The man has skillz. Keep us updated Chris. I'm more excited for that portrait then some of my POs

That unmasked portrait is a thing of beauty. I can not wait to see it painted up. The man has skillz. Keep us updated Chris. I'm more excited for that portrait then some of my POs

Ha...I got my Jim Lee portrait, the unmasked Deadpool portrait, and my Punisher weapons coming soon, and I feel the same way...I'm very excited to get those!

Back