Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Ha...I got my Jim Lee portrait, the unmasked Deadpool portrait, and my Punisher weapons coming soon, and I feel the same way...I'm very excited to get those!

Soon buddy, I messed up the paints I was using the wrong color to shade the gloves and didn't realize it until a few tries later :slap

Thanks bud, just made a deposit with Francois.

He told me he gonna make a head for Superman pf too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know he's done an enraged supes, but I have to believe the supes head he does is an enraged heat vision that offers the noodle eye option.

Would be so fresh!

Official Sideshow Batman PF

I know he's done an enraged supes, but I have to believe the supes head he does is an enraged heat vision that offers the noodle eye option.

Would be so fresh!

Have seen that one too, really nice! But i'm not sure that face suits with sideshow pf, his posture is too calm.

However i'm really looking forward to his work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My EX I just got from SS needs a new cape and SS is saying they are already out of replacements. How can that be when the regular is still in stock? Hopefully they can get more, if not I will be very disappointed.

My EX I just got from SS needs a new cape and SS is saying they are already out of replacements. How can that be when the regular is still in stock? Hopefully they can get more, if not I will be very disappointed.

Did they put you on a wait list for a replacement?

Is the ex not that desirable anymore? I'm trying to sell mine on the board for $520 (much cheaper than on ebay) and haven't had many serious buyers.

Is the ex not that desirable anymore? I'm trying to sell mine on the board for $520 (much cheaper than on ebay) and haven't had many serious buyers.

IMO the batarang isn't a big enough incentive/must have ex to pay the extra $120 that you are asking. I would buy a reg direct from SS which are plentiful, so that I could get the rewards points, low shipping cost & the 30 days replacement/credit in case something is broken.

Dunno, man. I think the EX is pretty nice, someone will probably come around.

The better question is why no one wants to buy my Judge Dredd and Judge Death.

That's when you buy a reg and return it with the broken cape :wink1:

I just got my regular from bbts yesterday afternoon and everything on it is perfect miraculously. Even the art box was perfect inside a sideshow shipper wrapped in bubble wrap and then inside a bigger bbts box.

It looked like they had opened it and inspected it and taped it back up. Which I'm fine with. Cause all the paint on it looks good. Even the armpits are tight. Unbelievable. I've said it before but I LOVE BIG BAD TOY STORE :)

Official Sideshow Batman PF

Hi guys, finally recieved my 3 custom headsculpts for my Batman PF and all I can say is WOW! Fantastic sculpt and even. Ore impressive paint app by our very own DarkSpidey aka Kevin :clap all that's left is to get my Batman PF out of storage to try each of these portraits out...

Here a quick pic of all 3 heads

guneduzu.jpg

aja2ada2.jpg

yvaju7ug.jpg

More pics on my display thread :wave

Hiya buddy, hope your having a great weekend :hi5: just a quick update as my 3 custom Batman PF heads have finally arrived so I've posted some pics of all three :) hope you enjoy :wave

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-SUPERMAN-PF-EX-WINGS-HIS-WAY-HOME!!!/page554

Just ordered this for £330 in the UK shipped

It'll be my first PF so I'm looking forward to seeing it in person

If I really like it then I'm gonna stick to statues and sell my Hot Toys

I've mentioned that previously but now this is the actual decider!!

Just ordered this for £330 in the UK shipped

It'll be my first PF so I'm looking forward to seeing it in person

If I really like it then I'm gonna stick to statues and sell my Hot Toys

I've mentioned that previously but now this is the actual decider!!

Hope it shows up in good shape for you brother. Congrats on the first piece!

Back