SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beach Head Teaser/Preview

My Duke still says shipping soon. Its been like that forever, I dont think they update that stuff much.

This is a little different, though. This figure should not say "Shipping soon" for like 4, 5, or 6 more months.

true. Mine has been saying shipping soon for a month and I have received the figure. haha

Sideshow's statuses on their site have been screwy for a while. :monkey4

I was thinking about calling them to ask them to correct it (I am very retentive), but then I decided that, in some masochistic way, I kind of like it.

yeah...I received my Leonidas figure well over 40 days ago and it still hasn't shown up for reward points. Beachhead is gonna rock btw.

my cobra sniper still says shipping soon. i called them about it and they said they fixed it but it is still there. i'm just worried they are gonna charge me and ship another.

My Friday the 13th part 2 Jason still says shipping soon, and that is from 6 years ago.

my cobra sniper still says shipping soon. i called them about it and they said they fixed it but it is still there. i'm just worried they are gonna charge me and ship another.

Mine does too. The only thing I ever worry about when that happens is getting the reward points.

IMG_6100.jpg

I love this headsculpt.​

yeesh....guess ima have to proceed buying the exclusive...and pay my 10% cancellation fee elseware....sigh

Sunday, July 4th, 2010
Is it possible to have the Exclusive Beachhead figure come with a separate cloth balaclava? With the exclusive being an unmasked portrait with a removable plastic beret, it would be a nice feature to be able to put a cloth balaclava in the shoulder loop used for the cloth beret. That would just seem to be a logical move for him to make – just swapping the place of the mask and beret when he uses one or the other.

It’s a good suggestion, but we’re too far into production to act on the idea now. Beachhead will be shipping sooner than later – we’re just working through some paint explorations on his portraits, to give them some heightened realism.

:yess::hi5::yess:

Back