SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beach Head Teaser/Preview

Thanks, I saw that. I know Josh painted the proto type. I thought DC was just kidding. What I missed is the part That DVE had repainted it. My question now is how did DC get Beach Head in his possession?

:horror:horror:horror

The answer is someone is getting fired. :wink1:

IMG_6100.jpg

I only want the skin tone to look like this if it is duplicated to the whole body (hands, neck, arms ect) like HT did with Wolverine and T800.

If they can't, don't even bother with the realistic tone on the head.

:slap No. If you had gone back a few pages you would have found the following posts:

Josh (small_studios) painted the prototype of this figure ie. the images of the figure used for the official specs.
I think the headsculpt (possibly the whole figure) has somehow found it's way into Darth Cruel's possession and been repainted by Doktor Von Evil. Hope that clears it up a bit.

Thanks, I saw that. I know Josh painted the proto type. I thought DC was just kidding. What I missed is the part That DVE had repainted it. My question now is how did DC get Beach Head in his possession?

:rotfl

Darth Cruel doesn't have an Ex. Beachhead repaint.

Saved me the trouble setting things straight. I was just kidding in that post.

I only want the skin tone to look like this if it is duplicated to the whole body (hands, neck, arms ect) like HT did with Wolverine and T800.

If they can't, don't even bother with the realistic tone on the head.

While it would be cool to see head paints like that I agree with what Evil said. If they are gonna do that with the head they will need to go the extra mile.

im on the fence about this figure. i loved him in the cartoon so maybe i should get him . when is he shipping?

He doesnt ship until 4th quater, but I must say...

When I saw this announcement, I was so excited, I loved the figure, so much detail and awesomeness.

But upon viewing at SDCC, it lost something, just didnt hit me hard enough so for me I am passing on this figure.

To each their own. I think he looks just as good at SDCC as he did in the preorder.

When I saw this announcement, I was so excited, I loved the figure, so much detail and awesomeness.

But upon viewing at SDCC, it lost something, just didnt hit me hard enough so for me I am passing on this figure.

:cuckoo:

To each their own. I think he looks just as good at SDCC as he did in the preorder.

:exactly: and he can't get here fast enough.

Did you lose your glasses between the preorder and SDCC? :huh

Back